Bears linebacker Brian Iwuh tweeted Tuesday that has been waived by the team.
Brian Urlacher has been out of practice all week tending to his family after the sudden death of his mother, but the middle linebacker intends to play against the Saints in New Orleans Sunday.
The Bears surpised the NFL Saturday when they chose to kick from the 30-yard line on two kickoffs in the first half.
Saturday provides the first opportunity to see what the Bears look like in game-situations. Here are some of the things that I’m interested in seeing Saturday.
The Bears’ special teams received a boost late Sunday when the team officially announced they had re-signed linebacker Brian Iwuh to a one-year deal.
Lance Briggs’ ankle injury will keep him out of today’s game vs. Seattle. Brian Iwuh will start in his place at WLB. For Iwuh, this will be his 4th career start and 1st for the […]
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) Chicago Bears linebacker Lance Briggs sat out his second straight practice because of an injured left ankle, throwing his status for Sunday’s game against Seattle into question. The five-time Pro Bowl […]
By Connor McKnight– Bears linebacker Lance Briggs missed practice with an ankle injury for the second straight day Tuesday. While it’s not been announced whether the injury will keep Briggs out of Sunday’s game against […]
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!