Wow, would this be a mistake.
So what’s Bears legend Doug Buffone’s advice for Brian Urlacher?
In the wake of Urlacher’s departure, The Score’s Chris Tannehill, associate producer for The Boers and Bernstein Show and resident sound man, put together a montage detailing the highlights of No. 54′s career.
The Bears have officially parted ways with 34-year-old linebacker Brian Urlacher.
The Bears and middle linebacker Brian Urlacher were unable to reach an agreement on a new contract and both sides will head in new directions, the team announced Wednesday.
In an interview with 670 The Score’s Laurence Holmes at the NFL owners meetings in Phoenix, new Bears head coach Marc Trestman wouldn’t commit to Urlacher being an every-down linebacker anymore.
Let’s all stop the stupidity over Brian Urlacher needing to keep some kind of pristine connection to the Bears, as if the mere sight of him limping around the field in any other colors is somehow unthinkable.
After nearly a week of silence around the league regarding the future Hall-of-Famer, the Cowboys finally spoke up about Urlacher, but the words weren’t really encouraging.
Bears president Ted Phillips addressed the possibility of the 34-year-old Urlacher returning to the Bears.
Free Agent linebacker Brian Urlacher is in talks to join NFC North rival Minnesota Vikings, according to a report in the Chicago Tribune.
For the first time in his storied career, middle linebacker Brian Urlacher is an unrestricted free agent, but there is a silver lining for Bears fans pining to see No. 54 don the jersey he’s made famous.
For the first time in his career, Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher is a free agent.
Free agent defensive end Israel Idonije is making his intentions completely clear: He only wants to play two or three more years and he wants to do it in Chicago.
The aging middle linebacker could hit the market next week when free agency starts, but the Bears might be looking to lock him up before that happens.
It’s still very unclear what the Bears’ plans are for Brian Urlacher, who is a free agent, but general manager Phil Emery insists the situation will be handled with respect.
After 13 seasons with the team that drafted him, Brian Urlacher clearly wants to finish his career with the Bears.
You don’t have to be the head of the Catholic Church to resign. Here’s a list of 10 resignations that should happen.
Here I am again, offering Emery a free consultation on some steps he can take to help the Bears find a companion for their lone Lombardi Trophy.
The people of Facebook combed through data from over 35 million users to create the most detailed chart of NFL fandom to date.
Here are 10 very important questions Phil Emery will have answer this offseason after he finds his new head coach.
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.6566
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!