Here’s my take on how the NFL’s Week 15 will shake out with my predictions, my juggernaut game of the week, and my “juggernot lame of the weak”.
Here’s my take on how the NFL’s Week 13 will shake out with my predictions, my juggernaut games of the week, and my “juggernot lames of the weak”:
Here’s my take on how the NFL’s Week 11 will shake out with my predictions, my juggernaut games of the week, and my “juggernot lames of the weak.”
With a roster spot to open, the Bears worked out free-agent offensive lineman Mansfield Wrotto, the Chicago Tribune reports.
This is my favorite week in the NFL season, as it’s the only time I can assure you the Bears won’t lose. Even though the Bears are on a bye, there are thirteen games to be played.
While most of our focus is on the Bears and Vikings “3rd Place in the NFC North” bowl on Sunday night, there will be twelve other games played this weekend.
It’s a must-win for the Bears this weekend, and I think the Panthers will put up more of a fight than people expect.
Yes, it is Bears-Packers week, but believe it or not there are 15 other games to be played this weekend. Here’s my take on how the NFL’s Week 3 will shake out with my predictions, my juggernaut games of the week, and my “juggernot lames of the weak”:
Scoreboard operators were busy replacing light bulbs this week after an astounding 752 points were tallied in Week 1. Will the fireworks continue this weekend? Here’s my take on how the NFL’s Week 2 will shake out with my predictions and my juggernaut games of the week and my juggernot lames of the week:
I’m not sure there are three words better than: football is back! Here’s my take on how the NFL’s Week 1 will shake out with my predictions and my juggernaut games of the week and my juggernot lames of the week.
It’s one preseason game, which means everyone with any care for the Bears is over thinking everything they saw Saturday night at Soldier Field in the Bears’ 10-3 win over the woeful Buffalo Bills.
The Bears surpised the NFL Saturday when they chose to kick from the 30-yard line on two kickoffs in the first half.
Preseason games are about opportunity. When given the chance, can you catch the coaches’ eyes? Saturday night a few Bears players made a good impression and increased the level of competition.
Quarterback Jay Cutler played just one series and watched as the Chicago Bears beat the Buffalo Bills 10-3 on Saturday night, even though the offensive line did little to ease any lingering concerns.
Heavy rain and thunderstorms are not exactly what the Chicago Bears and the Chicago Park District were hoping for Saturday.
13 years after coaching the Bears, Wannstedt will return to much different looking Soldier Field to face his former team as member of the Buffalo Bills’ coaching staff.
In another possible sign that the NFL lockout is nearing an end, the Bears announced Tuesday that single-game tickets will go on sale Thursday, July 28 at 11 a.m.
Turns out the Buffalo Bills can lose anywhere: at home, on the road – and now in Canada, too.
Hola from Toronto…wait that doesn’t sound quite right. Anyway, the Bears find themselves in a must-win situation north of the border. The road to the playoffs becomes a lot more difficult if they leave Canada 4-4. Everyone at Halas Hall will feel vindicated in their off-week activities if the Bears can beat the winless Bills.
Check out Jeff Joniak’s Keys To The Game as your Chicago Bears face the Buffalo Bills in Canada, eh! Pre-game begins at 9 a.m. on Sunday. Kick-off is at high Noon!
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Mount Prospect Man Falls To Death From Albany Park RoofA Mount Prospect man fell to his death from a roof in Albany Park Friday afternoon.113
- 3 Dead, 8 Hurt In Shootings Since Friday NightThe most recent fatal shooting happened about 1:50 a.m. Saturday in the Hyde Park community, roughly half a mile from President Barack Obama’s home in neighboring Kenwood.198
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!