The victims—identified by the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office as 79-year-old Peter Mountain and 80-year-old Sally Lopez—were found unresponsive in a bedroom, according to police.
A Mercedes-Benz fleeing Chicago Police crashed into a police vehicle on the Southwest Side, then fled to nearby Burbank, putting area schools in the southwest suburb on lockdown as the search continued.
A car chase that started in southwest suburban Burbank and ended in a crash in north suburban Niles injured two people Thursday night, police said.
A TCF Bank located in a Jewel at 7910 South Cicero Ave. in Burbank was robbed at approximately 9:50 a.m., according to a release from the Burbank Police Department.
A Burbank woman is suing the village of Justice and a Justice police officer, claiming the cop forced her to perform oral sex on him in his squad car.
An expensive sports car— tied to the murder of a newly married woman last spring–has been found.
The precarious-looking electrical pole is in Bob Ptack’s backyard, snapped in half during a vicious storm last July. Its replacement sits 50 feet away.
Burbank Police say they believe the newlywed accused of stabbing his bride to death almost two weeks ago may be in central Mexico.
Burbank Police have asked the FBI for help in finding the 30-year-old groom accused of murdering his bride over the weekend, and leaving her body in a bathtub, still wearing the dress from her wedding party.
Southwest suburban police have issued an arrest warrant for a 30-year-old man wanted for stabbing his newlywed wife to death over the weekend. His wife was found dead just two days after their wedding.
Police in the southwestern suburbs are investigating the stabbing death of a young newlywed, who was found dead in her bathtub two days after her wedding, in the dress she was wearing the night she was married.
Authorities have charged four men, after leading police on a chase from the city’s Southwest Side to suburban Bridgeview Tuesday night.
The family of a man killed in an alleged drunken driving crash in January filed a wrongful death lawsuit Wednesday against the driver accused of causing the crash.
Local Democrats have tapped Bridgeview Mayor Steve Landek to replace retiring state Sen. Lou Viverito, who just voted for a controversial state income tax hike.
The recent extension of unemployment benefits has meant a boom in business at Illinois unemployment offices. The boom is a not a good for the people who need help, CBS 2′s Roseanne Tellez explains why.
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!