Craving a Whopper, but don’t want to make the drive to Burger King? They might soon bring it to you.
A man armed with a gun held up a fast food restaurant in north suburban Evanston on Wednesday morning.
Unless they bring Mayor McCheese and the Hamburgler back (you can keep Grimace in hiding), Burger King’s mascot just has more character than everything McDonald’s has goin’ on right now…
Firefighters are battling a fire Wednesday night at a South Chicago Heights fast food restaurant.
McDonald’s may be the biggest, but it certainly isn’t the best in the eyes of consumers.
Police issued a $2 million, two-count first-degree murder warrant for Edson Silva, 27, of the 1300 block of Ridgeland Avenue.
Police said the fatal shooting of the 29-year-old victim happened during some kind of an altercation in the parking lot.
A 24-year-old northwest suburban woman says she is filing a complaint with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission because she was attacked by her boss and when she went to the police, the company retaliated against her.
A woman claims she was burned when she was handed coffee without a secured lid at a Burger King in north suburban Skokie, according to a suit filed Friday.
A Burger King on the city’s South Side has been closed by the city, after inspectors found so many insects buzzing around that they were “afraid to open their mouths.”
Attorneys for the Lake Villa man, charged with the murder of a fast food restaurant manager, want an alleged admission of the crime thrown out.
Defense attorneys for the man accused in the 2006 murder of a Lindenhurst Burger King manager are asking a judge to drop the charges.
An enraged would-be arsonist threw a Molotov cocktail through a drive-in window at a West Side Burger King on Saturday.
One of two men is in custody after the cab he was planning to use for a getaway car did not wait near the scene.
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!