Caller of the day
This is what life is like on Bears Mondays for The Boers and Bernstein Show.
Yo – today’s Caller of the Day is none other than East Side Dave.
When his point was disagreed with, John became angry.
Harry from Aurora called into The Boers and Bernstein Show last week to state how upset he was with the stance Dan and Terry took against Josh Hamilton’s father-in-law traveling with the super star to keep him clean.
Bob called into The Boers and Bernstein Show to discuss the Broncos’ decision to trade quarterback Tim Tebow to the Jets after their acquisition of Peyton Manning.
Mark called into The Boers and Bernstein Show to say that he thinks Derrick Rose will “take Lebron to task” once the playoffs come.
Bob called into The Boers and Bernstein Show to discuss Ryan Braun’s PED case. He tried to make an analogy, but it didn’t really work.
George called into The Boers and Bernstein Show to explain why he felt Robin Ventura will be a better manager for the White Sox than Ozzie Guillen.
Bob called into The Boers and Bernstein Show to voice his displeasure with the Bulls’ decision to sign veteran point guard Mike James to his second 10-day contract with the team.
(WSCR) We’ll start by saying this: In 23 seasons, Greg Maddux garnered 355 wins, 3,371 strikeouts to 999 walks with a 3.16 ERA. Maddux was voted to eight All Star games, he was a World […]
A listener called into The Les Grobstein Show to ask which player Les would rather have at the same age: Michael Jordan or Jeremy Lin.
Derrick called in to The Boers and Bernstein Show to suggest that the Colts should keep Peyton Manning, pay him his $28 million bonus, draft Andrew Luck and pay him to sit on the bench.
Mike called in to The Boers and Bernstein Show to discuss the Blackhawks and their incredible losing streak.
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Teen Fatally Stabbed In Fight Outside Suburban Grocery StoreRomeoville police say a 17-year-old boy and a 22-year-old man got into a fight in the parking lot outside the Jewel-Osco on Weber Road.432
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!