A man is in serious condition after he was shot in the chest in the Calumet Heights neighborhood on the South Side Tuesday evening.
An East Side neighborhood woman was killed and two others were injured when the vehicle they were in careened out of control and struck a light pole in the Calumet Heights neighborhood, police said.
One woman was killed and two others were hurt when a speeding vehicle driven by one of them careened out of control and struck a light pole in the Calumet Heights neighborhood, police said.
A Calumet Heights neighborhood man who was critically injured Saturday morning when he was struck by a truck while he was crossing a South Side street has died.
CBS 2’s Pamela Jones reports neighbors are asking why it takes so long to get derelict properties cleaned up.
An autopsy will be performed on a female body found in the Calumet Heights neighborhood.
Three people have been killed and at least another five wounded in gun violence throughout Chicago this weekend.
At least 33 people were shot – three of them fatally – around the city over the Labor Day holiday weekend.
At least 17 people have been wounded – two fatally – in shootings around the city since Friday night.
A man was shot and killed early Sunday, found slumped over the wheel of his vehicle in the South Side Calumet Heights neighborhood.
A man was found fatally shot early Sunday in the South Side Calumet Heights neighborhood.
At least 18 people — including a 15-year-old boy shot during an armed robbery attempt — were wounded in weekend shootings across the city.
Police remained on the scene Wednesday morning after two people over the age of 60 were found brutally murdered in their homes about six blocks away from each other on East 90th Street.
Ornate brass mailbox slots are being ripped out of South Side homes, to be sold for scrap metal. CBS 2′s Mike Parker reports.
A 56-year-old man died Tuesday afternoon when the car he was driving struck another vehicle head-on in the Far South Side Calumet Heights neighborhood.
Investigators are trying to determine what caused a fire that damaged the Calumet Heights home of Cook County Clerk of the Circuit Court Dorothy Brown Friday night on the South Side.
Three women are recovering after being wounded by shotgun fire in the South Side’s Calumet Heights neighborhood Monday evening.
Two firefighters were injured while battling an attic fire in the South Side Calumet Heights neighborhood Monday evening.
Five people were injured in a rash of shootings Wednesday, all of which happened in broad daylight.
Police are searching for a 68-year-old man who has gone missing from the Calumet Heights neighborhood on the South Side.
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.200
- History Of Tornadoes In Chicago AreaThe massive EF-4 tornado to hit Moore, Okla., is rare, but twisters with that kind of force have hit the Chicago area in the past, and have been extremely deadly.593
- Local Storm Chaser Describes ‘Sickening, Deafening Roar’ Of Oklahoma TornadoA south suburban man whose hobby is chasing storms was in Moore, Okla., on Monday when a massive tornado devastated the town, killing at least 24 people.224
- High School Duo Has Never Missed A Day Of ClassThey say no one's perfect, but one school in the far southwestern suburbs has not just one, but two students who have achieved perfection in one area.136
- Deadly Oklahoma Tornado Serves As Reminder To Prepare For Disasters“Tornado sheltering basics involved three steps – get in, get down and cover-up. The overall goal is to avoid flying and falling debris by putting as many barriers between you and the tornado as possible,” according to one expert at the National Weather Service in Norman, Oklahoma.121
- Lightning Strikes Damage Two Homes OvernightAt least two homes in the Chicago area were struck by lightning overnight as heavy thunderstorms plowed through the region.198
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!