Calvin Johnson is downplaying whatever was wrong with his fingers last year.
The NFC’s all-pro offense features Packers QB Aaron Rodgers handing the ball to AP and tossing it to Megatron. Who else?
Cutler threw for 257 yards and a touchdown and helped seal the game with a late scramble, as the Bears won 26-24 against the Lions on Sunday.
Here are Jeff Joniak’s “Keys to the Game” for the Bears as they head to Detroit for a key divisional matchup.
It’s hard not to marvel at Calvin “Megatron” Johnson of the Detroit Lions.
Jim Schwartz threw a challenge flag when he didn’t need to and the Houston Texans made him regret it.
The NFL announced today Bears cornerback Charles Tillman has been named the NFC Defensive Player of the Month for October after helping lead the Bears to a 4-0 record.
It’s telling that before being named NFC defensive player of the week in consecutive games for his performance against Jacksonville and Detroit, Charles Tillman had not been recognized for his work since 2005.
For the second time in three weeks, Bears cornerback Charles Tillman has earned Defensive Player of the Week honors.
The picture below pretty much sums up Tillman’s coverage of the league’s highest-paid receiver.
With Monday Night Football, comes extra attention from the entire country. In Brandon Marshall’s case, he loves it.
Coming off their first postseason appearance in 12 years, expectations are high in Detroit, but are they justified? That’s debatable.
In most cases, the team’s best or most important player is usually its quarterback. In this piece, we will look at the eight most irreplaceable non-quarterbacks in the league.
The NFL becomes more of a passing league every year. Here are the top 10 fantasy football options at wide receiver.
Greg Cossell of NFL films recently put together a ranking of the top five wide receivers in the league.
Matt Bowen of The National Football Post and Chicago Tribune said Peppers’ first hit on Johnson essentially took the wide receiver out of the rest of the game.
In this video, you can see as Johnson abruptly changes directions at the last second and misses the tackle to avoid getting laid out by Peppers.
It’s been brewing since the Monday night game last month. In fact, the kindling for this fire was sparked with Calvin Johnson’s non-catch in the opener last year. The Bears and Lions don’t like each other and Sunday it boiled over.
Regular season games don’t get much bigger than this one.
With the Packers moving to 5-0, it’s imperative that the Bears get a win tonight in Detroit. A loss would leave two undefeated teams at the top of the division. Plus, both of those teams at this point would have tie-breakers against the Bears. Even if you think that winning the division is a fantasy, there’s still the issue of the wildcard. If the Bears want to be in that conversation, a win is essential. Here’s what I’m watching in this pivotal matchup:
- 3 Jump Off Roof Of Trump Tower Wearing ParachutesA trio of daredevils broke onto the roof of the Trump Tower overnight and jumped off using parachutes.158
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!