Von Miller stole Dan McNeil’s moves.
The “f—ing fans” sure sound different when the scoreboard changes, don’t they, Jay?
Here are Jeff Joniak’s “Keys to the Game” for the Bears game again the Panthers this weekend.
Nonetheless, the Bears must be prepared for the Panthers zone-read option attack this weekend, which I break down in this week’s playbook.
Rarely does a 6-10 season inspire confidence among a franchise, but that’s exactly what happened to the Carolina Panthers.
If you’ve ever seen the hit 90s football film Little Giants, then you know all about the Annexation of Puerto Rico.
Buying low and selling high is one of the most fun things in fantasy.
“Upside, Downside” is simple; I will tell you who you should be inclined to start and who you should proceed with caution on a week to week basis.
The keyword is “upside.” And these guys have it. Here are the top 10 fantasy football quarterbacks for the 2012 NFL season.
Who should you start this week in fantasy football? Check out this week’s player rankings.
The NCAA conducted over 80 interviews, four former players admitted to receiving improper benefits, and Cecil Newton came clean about shopping his son to the highest-bidder (roughly $200,000) for his football services. Then, 13 long months later, the boobs in Indianapolis could find no wrongdoing by Auburn University?
It doesn’t get categorized as “pretty” but 2-2 looks much better a quarter of the way through the regular season than 1-3 would. The running game was much improved compared to the last two weeks, but there were still plenty of weak spots on both sides of the ball where the Bears need to improve.
Despite the Bears’ offense showing signs of life on the ground in Sunday’s 34-29 win over the Panthers, it would be a stretch to say all 11 men on that side of the ball were clicking.
Devin Hester set an NFL record with his 11th punt return for a touchdown, Forte ran for a career-high 205 yards and the Bears beat Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers 34-29 on Sunday.
It’s only Week 4, but don’t get it twisted, this is a big game for the Bears. You don’t want to have a three-game losing streak and you don’t want to lose an NFC game at home.
This week’s rankings include a couple of rookies and a runner looking to make good on his new contract.
No two players trying to make their NFL dreams come true this season epitomize these polar ends of the spectrum more than Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton and Oakland Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor.
When Tim Tebow was the quarterback for the University of Florida, there was no bigger sports figure in the town of Gainesville, and quite possibly, the entire state of Florida.
NCAA president Mark Emmert wants to take a tougher stance against NCAA rule breakers.
After winning a Heisman Trophy and a National Championship, Auburn’s Cam Newton can add No. 1 overall pick to his resume.
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4833
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!