A high school student was arrested Friday after a school fight due to him allegedly stealing cannabis from another student’s home.
An Elmhurst man has been arrested for selling cannabis, some laced with candy, to customers in the western suburb.
A 17-year-old high school student who police called “a major supplier of cannabis” to young people and high school students in west suburban Riverside was arrested and his drug operation taken down Friday.
The Chicago Police Department on Saturday announced that 22 alleged gang members were arrested and quantities of heroin, crack cocaine and cannabis were seized during two drug market raids on Friday on the city’s South and West sides.
Police got a bit of a surprise during a drug bust earlier this week.
An anonymous tip led police to a warehouse in the Englewood neighborhood and the discovery of about 7,000 pounds of cannabis hidden among pallets of cilantro.
Cook County sheriff’s officials evicting a Glenview man from his rental home on Wednesday learned the man had deeper legal problems: He was growing marijuana and sitting on a cache of firearms.
Two men have been charged after police found them with more than 800 pounds of cannabis on the Southwest Side.
A police intelligence operation resulted in the discovery of a $5 million cannabis farming operation inside two Joliet homes, Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced Friday.
A West Suburban father and daughter are charged with growing pot in their home.
For the second time this week, authorities in DuPage County have filed charges after uncovering drugs that were allegedly being shipped to the area from California.
Authorities found three tons of cannabis — worth more than $27 million — in a moving truck in west suburban Franklin Park Friday morning.
A West Loop man is behind bars after police uncovered a cannabis grow operation inside his apartment Tuesday night.
A drug raid on the West Side net officers more than $750,000 worth of cannabis and eight handguns — and landed a Melrose Park man behind bars.
Three men have been charged after police seized $40,000 worth of drugs from a cannabis growth lab in the Lawndale neighborhood.
Chicago Police seized around 55 pounds of marijuana and other drugs with an estimated value of more than $450,000.
Skipping a toll in North Aurora has landed two West Coast men in jail for drug possession.
Police in South Elgin intercepted a large shipment of cannabis on Wednesday at a shipping company in the northwest suburb.
A synthetic cannabislike product being sold at some local stores and online will become illegal Jan. 1 but some local law officials want the public to know now, this is not something to mess with.
Two men are in custody after police seized nearly $1 million in cocaine and cannabis during two separate drug busts.
- 3 Jump Off Roof Of Trump Tower Wearing ParachutesA trio of daredevils broke onto the roof of the Trump Tower overnight and jumped off using parachutes.158
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!