Two Chicago police officers suffered minor injuries when another car crashed into their squad car in the Englewood neighborhood late Saturday.
A motorist blew a red light and collided with another car carrying a man and a woman who were killed. Four others critically injured in the Northwest Side crash Sunday morning.
As one west suburban family prepared to bury their teen daughter killed in a Kane County crash, the survivor’s family cautiously celebrated some positive signs Thursday.
A motorist’s momentary pedal confusion caused her to mistakenly hit the accelerator instead of the brake and drive through a wall of the Wilmette Public Library.
An unlicensed driver apparently failed to brake and smashed into a pizza restaurant.
An 89-year-old man died early Monday, three days after he was involved in a crash.
Police are looking for a white Chrysler, either a Concorde or a Cirrus with damaged taillights that crashed into the window of the popular Near South Side deli early Saturday and fled the scene.
A 16-year-old boy was killed when the car he was riding in slammed into a tree early Thursday morning, while driving on a wet and snowy road in Arlington Heights.
A Chicago man died late Wednesday night after a head-on crash with another vehicle in north suburban Evanston.
A 47-year-old man was killed after his car failed to navigate a turn and struck a railroad embankment at a high speed.
A man and a woman were killed in a fiery crash Thursday night in northwest suburban Hoffman Estates, an accident state police say was a hit-and-run.
Five people were hospitalized, including a police officer, after his squad was hit at an intersection.
A teenage girl was killed in a Christmas morning crash in an unincorporated area near south suburban Sauk Village.
An Oak Forest woman died Thursday after the car she was in slammed into a light pole Wednesday in Tinley Park, officials said.
No one has seen Tanya Shannon for almost two weeks. She vanished following a fatal crash near Ransom that killed her husband. Her footprints led away from their wrecked car. As CBS 2′s Mike Parker reports authorities admit they’re clueless.
Tanya Shannon has been gone for days now. But a ping from a missing cell phone gave investigators hope that technology might lead them to her. CBS 2′s Kristyn Hartman reports.
Wearing a long red dress on a freezing night, she vanished after a car crash killed her husband. The search for a missing mom has taken a new turn. CBS 2′s Pamela Jones reports.
An 18-year-old woman was hurt when her car slammed the side of an Elgin church, spun and hit it again.
One person was hurt in a two-vehicle crash on the far Southwest Side Sunday morning.
Nine people suffered minor injuries Wednesday evening during a crash in the South Side Washington Heights neighborhood.
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!