“I will probably run this car into the ground.” – Devon and his Dodge Caravan
Interstate 55 was snagged as the morning rush began Monday, after a predawn crash left a semi-trailer truck on its side and a car demolished.
A car slammed into a semi-trailer truck in Berwyn early Friday, causing the truck to spill its diesel fuel all over the roadway.
A serious crash shut down several lanes of busy Route 83 early Thursday near Lemont.
The Wright family gets some tips on getting better gas mileage. CBS 2′s Dorothy Tucker reports.
A vehicle somehow ended up on the CTA tracks near the Rosemont Blue Line station on Friday afternoon.
Two women were critically injured early Tuesday when their car hit a snow plow in the West Chatham neighborhood.
Union Pacific Northwest Line Train No.657 was heading to Crystal Lake when the train struck a vehicle at Quentin Road near the Palatine station.
Police in northwest Indiana and Chicago were trying to solve a wild case on Wednesday, after a woman was killed in South Bend and a car linked to the case turned up in Chicago.
Metra trains on the Union Pacific Northwest line were halted Monday morning, after an inbound train slammed into a car in Palatine.
A judge in Chicago has set bond at $350,000 for a robbery suspect accused of dragging an 80-year-old woman for a block in his car after she refused to let go of her purse.
Police say a woman walked out to her car to find a man rifling through the backseat Sunday in southwest suburban Joliet.
Rescue crews in Des Plaines had to extricate a driver early Wednesday, after a car crashed into a semi-trailer truck and ended up pinned underneath.
Police in Evanston have arrested a man who is suspected of burglarizing a car parked inside of a garage, but only taking $15.91 in change.
A West Side man has been charged with burglarizing a car near the lakefront on the South Side and police believe he burglarized several other vehicles after finding more than 100 gift cards, purses, wallets and numerous other stolen items in his home.
A man attacked a the driver of a vehicle and stole her cell phone Sunday in northwest suburban Elgin.
A Metra train slammed into a car Tuesday morning at a crossing on the border between Cary and Crystal Lake.
A driver and a bicyclist were seriously hurt overnight when a car slammed into the center median strip and flipped over on busy Madison Street.
The Internet age has opened up a new world for people who may want to rent out a variety of goods — even their driveways — to raise some extra money. CBS 2′s Dorothy Tucker reports.
A Plano boy who was not old enough to drive ended up in the hospital, along with a 16-year-old girl who joined him, after he allegedly took his parents’ car without permission and crashed it.
- Mount Prospect Man Falls To Death From Albany Park RoofA Mount Prospect man fell to his death from a roof in Albany Park Friday afternoon.98
- 3 Dead, 8 Hurt In Shootings Since Friday NightThe most recent fatal shooting happened about 1:50 a.m. Saturday in the Hyde Park community, roughly half a mile from President Barack Obama’s home in neighboring Kenwood.198
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!