carbon monoxide poisoning

9 Hospitalized From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Melrose ParkSomeone in the home at 601 Rose Dr. called 911 at 6 a.m. to report a medical emergency. When firefighters and paramedics arrived, they found nine people – children and adults – suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Two Die Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Skokie GarageCrews responded to a call for assistance at a garage in the 8100 block of Keating Avenue about 5:45 a.m. Saturday, according to Skokie police. A 21-year-old man and 18-year-old woman were found dead at the scene.
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Kills Elderly Couple An elderly couple were found dead Saturday in the South Shore neighborhood, possibly from carbon monoxide poisoning, police said.
Family Of 4 Dies Of Apparent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In MerrillvillePolice were called to the home Wednesday to conduct a well-being check, after relatives called to say they hadn't heard from the family since Saturday.
Daily Weather Reports Delivered To You!SIGN UP NOW: Get daily weather reports every morning from meteorologist Steve Baskerville!
CBS Sports Radio RoundupGet your latest sports talk from across the country.

Listen Live