Police are searching for a man who stole a car — with a baby girl inside — from a Humboldt Park gas station Wednesday night.
When Patricia Howard realized she was standing next to the cousin of the taxi driver her son is accused of fatally shooting, she looked him in the eye and repeatedly told him she was sorry.
The victim of an alleged abduction and carjacking that began in Chicago’s River North area early Friday and ended in northwest suburban Schaumburg wants police to stop their investigation and will not pursue charges if the alleged offender is found, according to police.
Two west suburban men have been charged with the murder of a 41-year-old Melrose Park woman outside of her home.
Authorities now believe a nuclear plant operator has fled the country after committing an unlikely carjacking.
A 50-year-old man suffered a graze wound to the back when two men who tried to rob him in his car in the Northwest Side Avondale neighborhood Sunday morning opened fire on him as he tried to get away from them.
An 83-year-old Chicago man fought off a would-be carjacker 64 years his junior despite being kicked in the head, choked, punched and bitten, according to police.
An off-duty Chicago Police officer was carjacked Monday night in the Calumet Heights neighborhood on the South Side, police said.
A 39-year-old man was recovering Wednesday morning, after a terrifying experience in the East Garfield Park neighborhood.
The fleeing suspect reportedly leaped from one garage roof to another like some daylight cat burglar. CBS 2′s Mike Parker reports.
An elderly woman was hospitalized Monday after she was attacked by a man who stole her car in the parking lot of a southwest suburban Walgreens.
A manhunt is under way for a man who carjacked a woman Monday night in a south suburban Red Lobster parking lot, then escaped after a police chase, leaving his female accomplice behind.
A West Side man has been charged after he allegedly hijacked a sports-utility vehicle at gun-point on his way to prom with his girlfriend.
CHICAGO (CBS) — Two Southwest Side men are charged this morning with carrying out a series of carjackings. As WBBM Newsradio’s Bernie Tafoya reports, police say James Mitchell, 37, and Arredeus Green, 21, both of […]
Two men are on the loose right now, after apparently impersonating police officers to steal a car.
Surveillance video from a CTA bus may provide new clues in a brutal carjacking and shooting in the Little Village neighborhood.
A man was hospitalized in serious condition Tuesday morning after escaping a carjacking in progress, and being shot, in the Little Village neighborhood.
Two men have been charged with murder after a violent carjacking left a man dead Thursday morning in Waukegan.
A man on his way to work with his nephew was shot and killed when he was attacked by a group of carjackers early Thursday morning in Waukegan. His nephew escaped unharmed.
Four people were hurt Thursday night during an attempted carjacking on the city’s West Side.
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.216
- Man Dies After His Head Is Impaled On Fence During FightA man was murdered Sunday night by someone who struck him in the head, causing him to become impaled on a wrought iron fence in the South Side Burnside neighborhood.319
- Indiana Woman Who Received Death Sentence At 16 Released From PrisonThe first taste of freedom in 27 years, that's what a 43-year-old woman from Gary, Indiana is enjoying tonight, after going to prison for murder. Roseanne Tellez reports, she has an unlikely supporter as she starts her new life: her victim's grandson.263
- Chief Keef Pleads Guilty To Speeding, Faces Second Paternity SuitChicago rapper Chief Keef was served Monday in a second paternity lawsuit as he appeared in a Cook County courtroom to plead guilty to a speeding violation, the Sun-Times is reporting.257
- Four Contract E Coli After Eating At Lombard RestaurantFour people contracted E. coli after eating at a west suburban restaurant, which has since been closed, DuPage County health officials said.322
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Sonata Hybrid Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!