(WSCR) Hall of Fame catcher Carlton Fisk pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor DUI charge Thursday morning after mixing alcohol and prescription drugs and driving into a New Lenox farm field in October. The former White […]
Former White Sox catcher and Hall of Famer Carlton Fisk may lose his driver’s license for a year after refusing to take a blood alcohol test following his October DUI arrest.
Stephen, Please! ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith came under fire Thursday for using a racial slur on Thursday’s edition of First Take. The comment happened during a discussion of whether or not Kobe Bryant will play in […]
Former White Sox catcher Carlton Fisk faces a drunk driving charge after being found asleep at the wheel of his pick-up truck in a Will County corn field.
The National Sports Collectors Convention returns to the Chicago area next week, giving sports fans of all ages a place to bask in the glory of sports history
On Monday night, the Chicago White Sox will go for their third straight win, it would be the longest winning streak of their 2011 campaign.
In a statement on their website today, the Chicago White Sox have announced that they will retire Frank Thomas’ number. Thomas played for the White Sox from 1990 to 2005 and is regarded as not […]
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4780
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!