Nonetheless, the Bears must be prepared for the Panthers zone-read option attack this weekend, which I break down in this week’s playbook.
Rarely does a 6-10 season inspire confidence among a franchise, but that’s exactly what happened to the Carolina Panthers.
As Rivera’s Panthers prepare to take on the Bears at Soldier Field on Sunday, the head coach knows just how good the 2012 Bears can be.
The Carolina Panthers have fired general manager Marty Hurney following the team’s 1-5 start this season.
If you’ve ever seen the hit 90s football film Little Giants, then you know all about the Annexation of Puerto Rico.
Here’s my take on how Week 4 will shake out.
Week 3 features a few interesting games, and here’s how I think it will all play out.
There are some intriguing games on the slate and here’s how I think it will all play out.
Football fans, rejoice, the NFL is back! Week 1 features a few intriguing divisional matchups, as well as a heavyweight bout between two elite NFC teams. Here’s my take on how all of this weekend’s action will shake out.
There are several teams this season that have a legitimate chance to overcome poor finishes in recent seasons and become legitimate NFL surprises.
The Jeff Otah era is over in Carolina.
Here’s my take on how the NFL’s Week 15 will shake out with my predictions, my juggernaut game of the week, and my “juggernot lame of the weak”.
Here’s my take on how the NFL’s Week 14 will shake out with my predictions, my juggernaut game of the week, and my “juggernot lame of the weak.”
Here’s my take on how the NFL’s Week 11 will shake out with my predictions, my juggernaut games of the week, and my “juggernot lames of the weak.”
Christian Ponder took only two starts to get his first career win, outdueling the more-heralded Cam Newton in the process.
This is my favorite week in the NFL season, as it’s the only time I can assure you the Bears won’t lose. Even though the Bears are on a bye, there are thirteen games to be played.
While most of our focus is on the Bears and Vikings “3rd Place in the NFC North” bowl on Sunday night, there will be twelve other games played this weekend.
When one of the most respected coaches in NFL history releases a 27-year-old, two-time Pro Bowler that he used a first-round draft pick on in 2007, there must be something the rest of the league isn’t seeing.
Bears cornerback Charles “Peanut” Tillman has been fined $7,500 for grabbing the face mask of a Carolina Panthers receiver in the game last week, according to a published report.
According to a report from the Chicago Tribune, Bears safety Brandon Meriweather was fined $20,000 by the league for a helmet-to-helmet hit on the Panther’s Steve Smith in Sunday’s win.
- Jail Inmate Charged With Previous Murder, Shooting In RobbinsA Cook County Jail inmate faces new charges in connection with a 2012 murder and a separate 2011 shooting in south suburban Robbins, the Cook County Sheriff’s office announced Saturday.60
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!