The Green Bay Packers are one of only two teams this season that have been able to slow down Brandon Marshall. Apparently, they also got under his skin.
Green Bay Packers safety Charles Woodson has been ruled out for Sunday’s game against the Bears, head coach Mike McCarthy announced Wednesday.
Just as things began to look up for the Packers, the team was dealt a devastating blow with the news that safety Charles Woodson will be sidelined for six weeks with a broken collarbone.
This all starts with Lovie Smith. It’s his philosophy, his culture, his kind of players, his results.
(CBS) Bears wide receiver Earl Bennett and offensive tackle Gabe Carimi were ruled out for Sunday’s game. Bennett will miss his first game this season with a chest injury, while the rookie Carimi is out […]
It’s strange to think this, but this is a big game for the Bears, beyond the usual Chicago vs. Green Bay storyline.
(CBS) Bears wide receiver Roy Williams practiced without limitations Thursday as the Bears prepare to take on the Packers for an NFC North showdown. Williams, who signed with the Bears as a free agent this […]
A person familiar with the situation tells The Associated Press that cornerback Charles Woodson has been fined $10,000 for throwing a punch in the Green Bay Packers’ season opener against the New Orleans Saints.
President Barack Obama hosted the Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers at the White House Friday and suggested the team trade star quarterback Aaron Rodgers to the Chicago Bears.
Nothing is guaranteed in life, or in the NFL. The veterans who have been to this point before know this better than anyone.
Feel free to be as crazy as you want at Soldier Field on Sunday. Fortify yourself with your drink of choice, wave a sign with whatever risqué taunt you can create, wear your superfan-finest or be that shirtless guy, but promise one thing:
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.239
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotPolice responded to calls of shots fired about 4:34 p.m. and found the man, whose age and identity were not immediately released, shot in the front seat of a vehicle in the 2800 block of Sheridan Road.152
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.150
- Senate Passes Ban On Handheld Cell Phones While DrivingThe proposal says drivers must use hands-free devices or speakerphone features.127
- Three Stabbed On Northwest SideThree teenagers were stabbed in the Belmont Cragin area Thursday night on the Northwest Side.142
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.265
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!