The kits each contain soap, shampoo and hand sanitizer, toilet paper, wash cloths, toothpaste and a brush, among other things. But World Vision’s Angela Appleton said encouragement is also packed.
The robber, dubbed “The Bully Bandit” because of the aggressive manner in which he carries out his crimes, robbed a Chase Bank branch in the 2600 block of North Milwaukee Avenue on Saturday afternoon.
Police and the FBI are investigating a robbery at a Chase Bank branch in west suburban Glendale Heights on Monday morning.
The so-called Bully Bandit, who has now robbed six banks since late November, struck again Tuesday afternoon when he walked into a bank on the Northwest Side, according to officials with the FBI’s Chicago office.
A bundled-up bandit robbed a Chase Bank branch in northwest suburban Buffalo Grove on Thursday.
A disabled veteran from Grayslake is trying to take advantage of a state loan program for veterans to buy a home – but he says he’s getting the run-around.
A group of about 50 transit activists swarmed into the lobby of a Loop bank on Thursday, demanding to know why big banks are being bailed out, while charging sky-high interest rates for loans to public transit agencies.
Two people were arrested this week for victimizing bank customers by stealing from ATMs.
About 3,000 union janitors occupied the plaza outside of Chase Bank in downtown Chicago Sunday afternoon, as the group prepared for contract negotiations.
Fraudsters live for the kind of envelope a Romeoville woman got in the mail. She said it was filled with detailed account information, from other people.
Five suspects were in custody Friday after a bank was robbed in the Portage Park neighborhood and police pursued a purported getaway vehicle.
A man who successfully robbed a Wicker Park bank 10 days ago robbed the same location again on Monday.
A suspect in three bank robberies struck again Saturday afternoon, authorities said.
Authorities are searching for the “Wicker Park Bandit” — last spotted robbing his eight bank, this one in the River North neighborhood Monday morning.
It’s off to the DuPage County Jail late next month for a Naperville woman who has pleaded guilty to charges connected with a storefront church investment scheme.
A man wearing a motorcycle helmet and brandishing a handgun is believed to have robbed two separate bank branches — one on the Southwest Side and one in south suburban Oak Lawn — since Thursday.
It’s an everyday crime with an unusual suspect: a female bank robber who’s hit the same Chase Bank branch twice. CBS 2′s Mike Parker reports.
The FBI is on the hunt for a bank robber dubbed the “Stick Figure Bandit.”
A day after “Occupy Chicago” protesters and union activists teamed up for a large rally in downtown Chicago, jobs and the economy remained key issues for protesters at a number of events in downtown Chicago.
Federal authorities are looking for the man who tried to rob a Chase Bank branch in south suburban South Holland on Thursday.
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!