Chicago Auto Show
Did you know Chicago hosts the nation’s largest and longest running auto show?
The Chicago Auto Show opens to the public on Friday, and WBBM Newsradio’s Mike Krauser walked through the show during the preview.
As the Chicago Auto Show begins rolling into town, there are signs that an industry on a bumpy road might finally be turning a corner.
The 103rd Chicago Auto Show is heading into its second, and final, weekend.
Three Orland Park men chargee with vandalizing Toyotas at the Chicago Auto Show allegedly told police they were angry about jobs going overseas.
Attendance is up, and so is the mood at this year’s Chicago Auto Show.
If you have held off on buying a new car because of the price, you have had plenty of company. But incentives are beginning to reappear.
When you think of a minivan, you think of soccer practice, car pools and whiny family trips — not the racetrack. Dodge is looking to change that.
Gas prices have marched upward steadily for the past two months, and a number of the auto executives attending the Chicago Auto Show say it is affecting what people want to see at the show and in the showroom.
The CTA will operate special shuttle buses for people attending the 2011 Chicago Auto Show, and will provide service during all show hours on three regular bus routes.
The Chicago Auto Show officially opens Friday morning at McCormick Place.
Chevrolet is winning awards for its electric plug-in car, the Volt, but it’s signaling at the Chicago Auto Show that it is not abandoning the muscle-car crowd.
The 2011 Chicago Auto Show gets underway Friday, with an assortment of trendy new vehicles.
Now that the U.S. Department of Transportation has absolved Toyota of any problems with the electronic throttle control in its cars, the automaker is undertaking image repair.
As Chicago flutters with the highest gas prices in the nation, it is no wonder Hybrids will be the buzz at this year’s Chicago Auto Show.
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!