Chicago police are investigating two robberies early Wednesday morning that may have been committed by the same man.
A man was shot in the leg Tuesday morning as he got into his car parked in the Gold Coast neighborhood, police said.
A desperate search is underway for a missing student at Northwestern University.
A 39-year-old man was recovering Wednesday morning, after a terrifying experience in the East Garfield Park neighborhood.
About 20 juveniles and four adults were arrested after police responded to reports of people being pushed in the Gold Coast Saturday.
A taxicab was destroyed beyond recognition Tuesday morning, after it slammed into a bench and a pole at Chicago and Milwaukee avenues and killed a man waiting at a bus stop.
A Chicago Police officer shot and killed a dog early Friday, while breaking up a squatters’ party on the city’s West Side.
Charges are pending against a person of interest in the fatal shooting of a man early Sunday in the West Side Humboldt Park neighborhood, police said.
Two boys – ages 13 and 14 – were among four killed, and at least 31 others were wounded in shootings in Chicago over the weekend.
A full 130 years after opening its first facility in the Lincoln Park neighborhood, Children’s Memorial Hospital is leaving the neighborhood behind for a shiny new facility in Streeterville.
Fumes prompted the Chicago Transit Authority to reroute the Red Line subway Friday morning, and there are reports that a bank robbery in which a dye pack exploded is to blame.
Two vehicles were demolished early Monday in a crash on the city’s West Side.
A coating of light snow made the roads a mess early Monday morning.
A joyride in a stolen Lexus ended in a crash in River North that left a 14-year-old girl in critical condition, and a man and another teenage girl behind bars.
A teen has turned himself in to police, after allegedly being seen punching an older homeless man in a startling viral video filmed at the Chicago Avenue Red Line subway stop.
One person was killed when a car slammed into a light pole Tuesday morning on Chicago Avenue in the South Austin neighborhood.
A man who allegedly robbed a bank in Evanston was caught more than 20 miles away in the South Chicago neighborhood, thanks to a tracking device.
CHICAGO (STMW) – Two men were wounded in apparently separate shootings late Saturday on the South and West sides. A 28-year-old man was shot in the ankle about 11:10 p.m. in the 7600 block of […]
Wal-Mart has officially signed a lease to take over the old Pearl art supply store in River North.
The brother of Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan is now among the victims of mob violence, in an attack Thursday morning on train in the a CTA Red Line subway.
- Jail Inmate Charged With Previous Murder, Shooting In RobbinsA Cook County Jail inmate faces new charges in connection with a 2012 murder and a separate 2011 shooting in south suburban Robbins, the Cook County Sheriff’s office announced Saturday.60
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!