Fair or not, the Bulls’ training staff has a received some criticism over the last few seasons. Some of it has even come from Bulls players.
Chicago Bulls draft pick Nikola Mirotic has been named the MVP of Spain’s professional basketball league, the ACB League.
Vinny Del Negro’s run with the Clippers has reportedly come to an end.
First, the show will be awful, even by reality TV standards.
It was a long, long year for the Chicago Bulls.
For the first time, former Bulls and Lakers coach Phil Jackson is making the comparison the sporting world has waited for.
In many ways, LeBron, Wade & Co. strikes me as Chicago’s new version of the Detroit Pistons’ “Bad Boys,” the hated mountain that the Michael Jordan-era Bulls once had to climb. And while losing to the Heat again is disappointing indeed, just like with the Pistons, this series loss will only make victory all the sweeter when the Bulls finally do beat them.
And with the 94-91 Game 5 loss in Miami, the 2012-13 Chicago Bulls are nothing more than a memory.
The famed mascot for the Chicago Bulls topped the 2013 list of “America’s Most Popular Sports Mascots” according to the annual survey of fans conducted by The Marketing Arm’s Davie Brown Index.
It may seem like months ago, but it was just last week when the world was reintroduced to Filomena ‘Phyllis’ Tobias.
Jimmy Butler has been a huge part of this Chicago basketball season even existing in the second round of the playoffs, which, while not exactly a medal of honor, is still better than many expected with all the obstacles that had to be dealt with—no superstar, injuries and illnesses, Scalabrine withdrawal, etc.
Despite not playing a single minute in 2013, Sports Illustrated has named Bulls point guard Derrick Rose the No. 7 highest-earning athlete on its Fortunate 50 list.
As I sit and type this out it feels like I’m back in the fall dissecting numbers to quantify Jay Cutler putting up a clunker of a performance in an important game. Except it’s not fall and the game isn’t being played outdoors.
It’s time to stop the pain and the suffering. It’s time to put the bull down.
Bulls All-Star Joakim Noah has been named to the NBA’s All-Defensive first team.
(CBS) Taj Gibson was fined $25,000 for his actions in Wednesday’s Game 2 loss to the Miami Heat, the NBA announced Friday. Gibson was ejected from the game after receiving back-t0-back technical fouls and was […]
The busted-up Bulls will continue on without Derrick Rose, Luol Deng and Kirk Hinrich.
The Miami Heat and Chicago Bulls are getting ready for Friday’s pivotal game 3.
The chants of “Corey, Corey” cascaded from every corner of the United Center. As focused as Corey Crawford was, it didn’t escape him that the crowd that used to get on him now loves him.
This is no longer about Derrick Rose’s knee. It’s not about his heart or his head, either. Not anymore. The Derrick Rose Watch, pretty much the leading storyline of the 2013 NBA playoffs, is about his eyes.
- Two Charged With River North BurglariesTwo people have been charged with burglary in connection with a spate of robberies this month in the River North neighborhood.98
- Portage Theater Closed For NowThe 93-year-old landmark theater at 4050 N. Milwaukee Ave. was shut down on Friday after Ald. John Arena (45th) blocked Carranza’s application for a liquor license, according to Carranza.90
- Man Shot And Killed Inside Hyde Park HomeA murder in Hyde Park, just blocks away from President Barack Obama's home.213
- Noise From Music Fest At Chicagoland Speedway Has Neighbors Up In ArmsMost of the complaints seem to be coming from the east of the Chicagoland Speedway in new Lenox, Frankfort and Mokena as grandstands protect the other three sides.127
- Roseland Hospital Cuts Staff, Salaries To Keep Doors OpenAs it waits to hear if it’ll receive a $7 million bailout to stay open, Roseland Community Hospital laid off almost 70 employees, and other hospital employees will take a pay cut.89
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!