The Chicago Wolves have agreed to a three-year deal with the St. Louis Blues, according to a team release.
The Chicago Wolves saw their Calder Cup playoff hopes dashed as they fell to the Milwaukee Admirals 2-0 in an Amtrak Rivalry contest Saturday night at the Allstate Arena.
Despite scoring two third-period goals, the Chicago Wolves comeback attempt fell short as they dropped a 3-2 Amtrak Rivalry decision to the Milwaukee Admirals Tuesday night at the Bradley Center.
In the thick of the playoff hunt, the Chicago Wolves earned a big 3-2 road victory over the Grand Rapids Griffins Wednesday night at Van Andel Arena.
The Chicago Wolves and Milwaukee Admirals exchanged goals for much of their intense Amtrak Rivalry game on Saturday night, but Milwaukee registered back-to-back scores in the third period to claim a 4-3 win at Allstate Arena.
Left wing Brett Sterling notched his sixth career hat trick to pace the Chicago Wolves to a 5-2 win over the Lake Erie Monsters Friday night at the Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves and Oklahoma City Barons battled for 65 minutes and into a six-round shootout in which the Wolves prevailed with a 3-2 win Wednesday night at the Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves saw a two-goal third period lead evaporate, but left wing Brett Sterling and goaltender Matt Climie came through in the shootout to give the Wolves a 4-3 win over the Toronto Marlies Friday night at the Allstate Arena.
We’ve seen this before from the Rockford IceHogs.
The Chicago Wolves could only muster one goal and allowed two power-play strikes as the Rockford IceHogs earned a 2-1 Illinois Lottery Cup contest Sunday afternoon at the Allstate Arena.
Nicklas Jensen’s power-play goal late in the third period pulled the Chicago Wolves into overtime, but Grand Rapids scored 18 seconds into extra time to earn a 3-2 win in a Midwest Division showdown Wednesday night at Van Andel Arena.
The Chicago Wolves capped off their Texas road trip by knocking off the Western Conference-leading Texas Stars 4-3 Tuesday night at Cedar Park Center.
Chicago Wolves captain Darren Haydar delivered a power-play goal with 29 seconds to play Sunday afternoon, but it couldn’t prevent a 2-1 loss to the Rockford IceHogs in an Illinois Lottery Cup contest before 11,133 at Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves saw a two-goal third-period lead evaporate, but were able to rebound in the shootout to close a four-game homestand with a 4-3 win over the Abbotsford Heat Wednesday night at the Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves opened a two-goal lead midway through the second period, but San Antonio rallied to claim a 5-4 shootout victory on Sunday afternoon at Allstate Arena.
One day after shutting out the Hamilton Bulldogs, the Chicago Wolves were tripped up by the Toronto Marlies, 4-2, Saturday afternoon at Ricoh Coliseum.
Left wing Bill Sweatt finished it off 1:21 into extra time to give the Wolves a 4-3 victory over Peoria before a raucous School-Day crowd on Tuesday afternoon at Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves concluded the first half of the 2012-13 American Hockey League season with a 2-0 loss to Peoria Wednesday morning at Carver Arena.
Left wing Bill Sweatt’s pair of second-period goals carried the Chicago Wolves to a 3-1 victory over the Houston Aeros Saturday night in front of 15,021 at Allstate Arena.
The Vancouver Canucks recalled 12 players from their AHL affiliate Sunday as their training camp began in British Columbia.
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!