In fact, Chris Bosh has a message for those who left early.
LeBron James led a title-saving charge, and now his crown will be on the line one more time in Game 7.
LeBron James saved a championship reign, canceled a celebration. The toughest part now might be topping this performance in Game 7.
Five things to watch for in Game 6 of the NBA Finals, as the San Antonio Spurs try to clinch their fifth title and end the Miami Heat’s reign on Tuesday night:
Manu Ginobili ran onto the floor as fans stood and screamed. He went to the bench, and they chanted his name. The sights and sounds of so many San Antonio spring nights were back Sunday — and the real party might be just a few days away.
The Miami Heat came back to the AT&T Center looking to take a 3-2 lead with the series set to return to South Florida. Instead, the Spurs’ hot shooters stayed hot and San Antonio’s 114-104 victory sends the series back to South Florida.
Manu Ginobili broke out of a slump in a big way with 24 points and 10 assists in his first start of the season, and the Spurs beat the Miami Heat 114-104 to take a 3-2 lead in the NBA Finals.
Miami Heat owner Micky Arison had a message as he walked to the winning locker room.
The Miami Heat entered Game 4 of the 2013 NBA Finals against the San Antonio Spurs knowing they couldn’t lose and go down 3-1 in the series and have a chance of winning the Larry O’Brien trophy. But the Heat’s Big Three responded like the three All-Stars that they are, combining for 82 points and lead Miami to a 109-93.
Back with a blowout, and, no, the Miami Heat didn’t need to lean on LeBron to get it. Not when Mario Chalmers and everyone else came through.
The San Antonio Spurs still have that winning NBA Finals formula of good defense and a little luck on offense.
Perhaps the most key matchup of this matchup will be Tim Duncan vs. Chris Bosh. Which center will emerge as the bigger impact player? Craig Carton joins the Sports Verdict set to debate!
LeBron James and the Miami Heat are off the NBA Finals for the third straight season, with their series against the San Antonio Spurs set to get underway on Thursday. SI’s Ian Thomsen joined Toucher & Rich on Tuesday to discuss the series, and shoot down a Ray Allen rumor.
What’s too bad for the Bulls is that somebody in their own division appears closer to calling “next.”
Game 7. Eastern Conference Finals. The last time the Miami Heat were in this situation, they were coming off a convincing Game 6 win in 2012 and blew out the Boston Celtics 101-88. What a difference a year makes.
The Miami Heat are going to have quite a challenge in front of them from the opening tip of Game 4 in the Eastern Conference Finals. Miami must find a way to once again play a near perfect half against the defensive-minded Indiana Pacers.
Carlos Boozer finished with 26 points and 14 rebounds for the Bulls, who were without Derrick Rose for the 99th straight game. Nate Robinson and Jimmy Butler missed potential tying 3-pointers on the final possession of the season for Chicago, which dropped the last four games of the series.
It was the biggest postseason win in Miami Heat history, and the biggest postseason loss in Chicago Bulls history.
The Miami Heat’s latest spurt might have run the Milwaukee Bucks right out of the playoffs.
LeBron James scored 24 points, Dwyane Wade added 22 and the Miami Heat set a franchise record for home wins in a season, topping the Chicago Bulls 105-93 on Sunday.
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!