Just two days after announcing his retirement as a player, former Bears safety Chris Harris has been hired by the team as a defensive quality control coach.
With their secondary marred by injuries, the Jaguars have reportedly signed former Bears safety Chris Harris.
Former Chicago Bear Chris Harris is issuing a big donation, after seeing a tweet about a family in need of an elevator lift for their quadruplets who all suffer from cerebral palsy.
Instead of safety Chris Harris lining up with the Bears secondary, he will now take his place in the Lions secondary as their strong safety. Harris was cut by the Bears on Oct. 27 and was signed by the Lions the following day.
One day after his release from the Bears, the Lions have claimed veteran safety Chris Harris off waivers.
One day after former Bears linebacker Hunter Hillenmeyer took to Twitter to tell the world how he felt about Jerry Angelo’s decision to cut Chris Harris, he joined The Mully and Hanley Show to discuss his comments.
Lovie Smith’s name has been mentioned as a candidate to take over at Ohio State should there be another opening. Would he be interested?
Former Chicago Bear and WBBM Newsradio analyst Tom Thayer says a four-day rest is just what the veterans on the Bears need, as the team enters a bye week.
The Bears may have released veteran safety Chris Harris, but one former Bears player isn’t thrilled about it.
The release of Chris Harris from the Bears wasn’t exactly a shock to one NFL insider.
Chris Harris’ time with the Bears has come to an end, and he is calling it “one of the lowest points” in his career.
They haven’t looked truly remarkable since their Week 1 thrashing of Atlanta, but in running the ball better of late and an improved defense, the playoffs don’t seem as far fetched as they did after the Green Bay and New Orleans debacles earlier in the year.
Less than a week after he requested a trade from Chicago, Bears safety Chris Harris is active for the Bears showdown against the Bucs in London.
When Jerry Angelo pulls the trigger on a trade, he does it for one reason: to make his football team better.
With the Bears 3-3, let’s see what’s on the mind of Bears fans in this week’s edition of Laurence Holmes’ mailbag.
In one week’s time, Bears safety Chris Harris lost his starting job, was rendered inactive for Sunday’s game and has formally requested to be traded.
After the Bears were embarrassed on a national stage in their Monday night loss to the Lions, it seemed obvious change was coming.
(CBS) It’s safe to say it’s been a whirlwind for Bears safety Chris Harris over the past few weeks. After missing three games with a hamstring injury, Harris proved to be a liability in coverage […]
After a week in which he lost his starting job and was ruled inactive against the Vikings, Bears safety Chris Harris formally requested a trade Monday morning.
Lovie Smith does appear to have his own supply of paper towels, though, that he’s been able to pull out of the supply closet, to unroll as needed to mop up the pessimism (and who would engage in that, dare I ask?) and keep his team from slipping into the abyss.
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!