Jordan Hicks scored 26 points and Loyola of Chicago defeated Cleveland State 87-60 on Saturday in the Horizon League regular-season finale for both teams.
Jason Calliste’s layup as time expired gave Detroit a 76-75 victory over Loyola of Chicago on Tuesday night.
Will Bogan scored 16 points, grabbed four rebounds and Valparaiso nearly coughed up a big first-half lead to eventually put away Loyola of Chicago 85-76 on Tuesday night
Christian Thomas had 23 points and 11 rebounds on Saturday and Loyola of Chicago ended a four-game losing streak by beating Illinois-Chicago 69-60.
Paris Gulley scored 21 points despite making only four field goals, and Milwaukee snapped a seven-game losing streak with a 71-53 victory over Loyola of Chicago on Tuesday night
Alec Brown scored 25 points on 10-of-14 shooting, and Green Bay rode a late 10-0 run to 73-65 victory over Loyola of Chicago on Saturday afternoon.
Christian Thomas scored a career-high 21 points and Ben Averkamp added 18 as Loyola of Chicago defeated Cleveland State 67-55 Wednesday to snap a nine-game losing streak against the Vikings.
Cully Payne scored 24 points to lead Loyola of Chicago to a 69-61 victory over crosstown rival DePaul on Saturday.
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!