An Oswego man has been sentenced to life in prison for the horrifying murders of his wife and children.
A father convicted of murdering his wife and family is expected to spend the rest of his life behind bars.
A Will County attorney is looking to write a book about his role as foreman on the Christopher Vaughn murder trial.
A jury on Thursday abruptly convicted Christoper Vaughn of fatally shooting his wife and three children in 2007.
Christopher Vaughn’s own blood stain expert agreed with prosecutors Tuesday that his analysis of what happened in Vaughn’s Ford Expedition five years ago doesn’t match the Oswego man’s story.
A defense witness at the murder trial of Christopher Vaughn doesn’t appear to have helped his case.
Jurors could begin deliberations late next week in the Christopher Vaughn murder trial, with the defense’s case wrapping up as early as Tuesday.
Prosecutors have rested their case against Christopher Vaughn, the Oswego man accused of gunning down his wife and three young children so he could go live a life of isolation in the Canadian wilderness.
Will County prosecutors are nearly done presenting their case at the murder trial of Christopher Vaughn, the Oswego man who’s accused of killing his wife and three children.
In the Christopher Vaughn murder trial, prosecutors are expected to call a forensic pathologist to the stand Wednesday.
A former stripper testified Tuesday that Christopher Vaughn, accused of murdering his family five years ago, told her he wanted to leave his wife, but never mentioned he had children.
For the second day, jurors in the Vaughn family murder trial have seen videotape of police questioning Christopher Vaughn about the shooting deaths of his wife and three children, in the hours after their bodies were found.
For the first time, jurors heard in Christopher Vaughn’s own words what happened that early June morning.
The manager of a suburban strip club testified Thursday that Christopher Vaughn spent nearly $5,000 at the club during two visits in the days before his family was killed in 2007.
The Joliet trial of an Illinois man accused of killing his wife and three children has continued with testimony from the woman’s father and sister.
Jurors in Christopher Vaughn’s family murder trial were shown graphic photos of the defendant’s dead wife and three children, and prosecutors claimed Vaughn planned the murders as part of an “exit scenario” to get away from a troubled marriage and start a new life in the Canadian wilderness.
Jury selection begins Monday morning in another high-profile murder trial in Will County.
After five years of legal proceedings and a few bizarre twists, the trial of a man accused of fatally shooting his wife and three children in an SUV in suburban Chicago is expected to begin Monday.
As the Drew Peterson murder trial continues, another high-profile case begins this Monday in another courtroom at the Will County courthouse.
New questions are being raised in the case of a father from Oswego who stands charged with killing his wife and three children in 2007.
- BREAKING: Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- Employee At Dunbar High Suspended After Pushing Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Census Data: Chicago Slowest Growing Big City In U.S.Chicago gained nearly 10,000 people from July 2011 to July 2012, but was the slowest-growing major city in the country according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released Thursday.130
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!