Hundreds of people turned out Saturday morning for the funeral of 14-year-old Dajae Coleman, the boy who was gunned down last weekend while walking home from a party on the west side of Evanston.
A suspect has been charged in the shooting that killed a 14-year-old boy on the west side of Evanston last weekend.
A 14-year-old boy was shot and killed in Evanston late Saturday night.
A Winnetka village trustee was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol after she was pulled over for a traffic stop in Skokie early this past Thursday morning.
The amount of reward money has doubled for information about a deadly hit-and-run accident this past summer in Lake Zurich.
The Lake Zurich community is rallying around the family of a teenage girl killed in a hit-and-run car accident, by raising funds to help find a suspect in her death.
A man was arrested Friday morning, after barricading himself inside a Morgan Park neighborhood building for three hours.
Police in Lake Zurich now have a description of the vehicle involved in a crash that left an 18-year-old girl dead last week.
Paul McCartney is not the only icon of 1960s pop music coming to town this month.
The family of the Lake Zurich teen who died in a weekend hit-and-run is now offering a reward for information about the driver.
A man was robbed and slashed in the face by two men as he shoveled snow Sunday afternoon in north suburban Evanston.
Many Evanston residents were left reeling last week when Keith Tucker, 40, was shot and killed.
A 40-year-old Evanston man died early this morning, hours after he was shot about four blocks from his home.
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Teen Fatally Stabbed In Fight Outside Suburban Grocery StoreRomeoville police say a 17-year-old boy and a 22-year-old man got into a fight in the parking lot outside the Jewel-Osco on Weber Road.432
- Powerball Jackpot At $600 Million: Most Common NumbersThe Powerball jackpot was increased Friday to $600 million, making it the largest Powerball jackpot ever.781
- Police Believe Alleged Con Man Had Scores Of Victims In 4 StatesPark Ridge police were asking for the public’s health in a fraud investigation against a man they said has been using a fake identity to fleece people in at least four states.148
- Family Helping Fund Research For Rare Disease That Struck Son, DaughterThey start out growing up like any other child, until a seizure strikes. It's the first sign of a deadly, rare brain disease that robs children of their abilities before taking their lives. This weekend, you can help a Downers Grove family try to find a cure for Batten Disease.226
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!