Six people were hospitalized in a Tuesday afternoon crash on the Southwest Side.
Cicero town president Larry Dominick, a self-proclaimed lifelong Cubs fan, has offered Ricketts and the Cubs 50 acres of free land to “build a new stadium with significantly increased seating, more parking and the opportunity to generate more advertising revenues.”
A suburban cancer patient, at the end of her life, is about to lose her home.
An HIV-positive Cicero police detective faces felony charges, for allegedly having unprotected sex with a man who did not know the detective was infected.
Cicero Town President Larry Dominick easily won his bid for re-election Tuesday in a contentious three-way contest marked by accusations of corruption, voter intimidation and ballot-fixing.
In Cicero, a community of 30,000, current President Larry Dominick is in a bitter fight against contender Juan Ochoa.
Two men were killed and at least five other people were wounded in weekend gun violence in Chicago.
Almost a week now before Election Day in Cicero, and there are allegations of voter intimidation.
A suspect is in custody for the fatal shooting of a 17-year-old boy in west suburban Cicero on Wednesday night.
Early voting has begun for the February 26 special election to fill the seat of resigned Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr, but WBBM Political Editor Craig Dellimore reports it’s not the only seat up for grabs in the Chicago area.
A coalition of Cicero officials and one Chicago activist are hoping for a little more cooperation in the area of bridge between the two communities.
A man with a blood-alcohol level more than three times the legal limit was driving more than 75 mph when he crashed last month in Cicero — killing one passenger and seriously injuring another.
Hector Morales was rushing to get his pregnant wife Kathryn Engle to the hospital had to pull over at a gas station in Cicero and help is wife deliver the baby in their van.
One person was dead and two others were injured in a traffic accident Wednesday morning in west suburban Cicero.
Things are getting heated in Cicero, where Town President Larry Dominick is being accused of political intimidation.
Juan Ochoa, a challenger to Larry Dominick, says the incumbent cannot run because he owes the city both business license fees and permit fees for construction work on his own home.
Two people were critically injured Saturday morning when the car they were in struck a semi in south suburban Alsip.
A 21-year-old man already in jail for shooting two girls on the West Side earlier this week did so, according to authorities, because they were witnesses to his shooting of a motel clerk who would not let him and the girls check in.
The Cook County Sheriff’s office is seeking help in identifying the skeletal remains of a man found four years ago near west suburban Cicero.
Alfredo Gonzalez approached a 41-year-old woman distributing “Thank You” cards to voters at the Lincoln School in the 3600 block of South 61st Avenue in Cicero and began “sexually threatening” her Tuesday morning.
- Two Charged With River North BurglariesTwo people have been charged with burglary in connection with a spate of robberies this month in the River North neighborhood.98
- Portage Theater Closed For NowThe 93-year-old landmark theater at 4050 N. Milwaukee Ave. was shut down on Friday after Ald. John Arena (45th) blocked Carranza’s application for a liquor license, according to Carranza.90
- Man Shot And Killed Inside Hyde Park HomeA murder in Hyde Park, just blocks away from President Barack Obama's home.213
- Noise From Music Fest At Chicagoland Speedway Has Neighbors Up In ArmsMost of the complaints seem to be coming from the east of the Chicagoland Speedway in new Lenox, Frankfort and Mokena as grandstands protect the other three sides.127
- Roseland Hospital Cuts Staff, Salaries To Keep Doors OpenAs it waits to hear if it’ll receive a $7 million bailout to stay open, Roseland Community Hospital laid off almost 70 employees, and other hospital employees will take a pay cut.89
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!