Classes Back In Session After CO Incident At A Bourbonnais Elementary SchoolClasses at a Bourbonnais elementary school returned to normal on Friday, after dozens of student fell sick Thursday causing the school to be evacuated.
Will Your Detector Protect You From Carbon Monoxide?With enough exposure carbon monoxide can be deadly. We saw that last month in an Oak Brook home where one man died and seven women were sickened after a CO leak. When firefighters got there, levels were already at 1,000 parts per million.
Carbon Monoxide Sends Four To HospitalFour people were rushed to the hospital Monday after a north suburban dentist turned on the furnace in his office for the first time this season.