These four holiday recipes are both scrumptious and healthy.
During the final minutes of The Boers & Bernstein Show on Tuesday afternoon, Grobber called in to defend his innocence.
A new survey lists the professions of people who say they need coffee the most to get them going in the morning.
CBS 2′s Mary Kay Kleist shows us seven ways coffee may boost your health.
With Tax Day rapidly approaching, we need our minds to be sharp. Check out these tasty foods to help you think.
Coming up later this month in Warrenville is CoffeCon 2012, a convention for those who can’t find total satisfaction at Starbucks alone.
Great coffee shops where you won’t get a darn thing done. We’ve rounded up several shops where putting your nose to the grindstone laptop is certainly achievable, but where those who want to slack can have a hell of a time doing so.
More and more these days, you see teenagers hanging out at your neighborhood coffee shop, craving a caffeine kick.
Another giant coffee maker is reducing retail prices.
That morning cup of coffee could soon be a little less expensive.
Coffee is big business in Chicago and across the country, and at least two companies plan to open more retail outlets in the very near future.
Learn how science can help you make the perfect cup of coffee.
Rwandan President Paul Kagame was in Chicago over the weekend, addressing expatriates who gathered in the city for a two-day event.
It’s not just gasoline prices that are obscenely high. The morning fuel many people consume in a cup has hit record levels, too.
Kraft Foods is seeking a preliminary injunction against Starbucks saying Monday that the coffee chain violated terms of a distribution deal.
A remodeled store opening in Seattle will serve regional beers and wines and, if it works there, it could expand.
Here is our rundown of Chicago’s best coffee houses – the quiet, the quaint, the neighborhood hot spots. Enjoy!
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4780
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!