Events for April 12th, 13th & 14th. Get off your butt and go see the best of what Chicago has to offer! Spaghetti wrestling, outsider art, awkward open mics and more!
Here are my top five events for December. Go to them. That’s the point of this article.
Listen, I won’t be talking about bars that will keep you up-to-date with the poll statistics as you slowly sip on a glass of pinot WHO-THE-HECK-CARES (a nice vintage wine). The bars below are bars you can go to and drink so much you’ll forget that there are elections or, heck, even presidents. If you were looking for a place you could talk politics with the other patrons, then leave now. This is not the article for you. If you feel like you need a place to hide, then I know a few spots for you…
A festival for the arts, Milwaukee Avenue Arts Festival livens up Logan Square July 20, 21 & 22. Go to see bands, performances and more!
My mom said if I don’t go outside at least five times this month she’ll ground me and I won’t be able to play any videogames. So I made a list. It’s a list of five things I want to do in July. You might like this list. Here it is.
Logan Square is host to many hip bars… these are not necessarily them. These are the bars where you’ll feel most comfortable. The bars where you can get a beer, without feeling like everyone in the place is cooler than you. These are good bars.
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7479
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.6566
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!