Brandon Paul and D.J. Richardson made consecutive 3-pointers to give Illinois the lead with 6 minutes left and the seventh-seeded Illini pulled out a tough 57-49 win over Colorado in a game of wild momentum swings Friday in the second round of the NCAA tournament.
Learn how to keep your large home appliances working through basic maintenance.
If you’re looking for a place to rent, keep this list of questions handy.
Most homeowners associations come with a lot of rules. But they also come with plenty of benefits.
Persons who only make our nation’s bad times worse by spewing ill-timed hate and prejudice ought to keep their microphones turned off.
A woman from the Chicago area was inside the Colorado movie theater on the night a gunman killed 12 people and wounded 59 others, and she said John Larimer, a Navy sailor from Crystal Lake who died, saved her life.
Steve Ostergaard talked to CBS 2 about the terrifying experience of being one room away from the gunman who shot at moviegoers.
Former Gov. Rod Blagojevich is not happy with his work assignment at the Colorado prison where he’s serving a 14-year term for corruption.
James Nelson, 31, went on a five-day, 25-mile hike in Colorado in October 2010 but hasn’t been seen since.
Sunday marked one month behind bars for Rod Blagojevich, and his attorney, Aaron Goldstein, says the deposed governor is fully entrenched behind bars.
Deposed Gov. Rod Blagojevich is adjusting to a new lifestyle in prison, but he apparently hasn’t lost his taste for political grandstanding.
More than three years after being arrested by federal agents while still serving his governor, Rod Blagojevich has reported to the FCI Englewood Correctional Center in Colorado for a 14-year prison sentence.
At 1 p.m. Chicago time Thursday, Rod Blagojevich will report to the FCI Englewood federal prison in Englewood, Colo., to begin serving his 14-year sentence.
In less than a day, former Gov. Rod Blagojevich will trade his civilian clothes for a prison uniform and will be known by his prison number.
The day before he reports to prison to begin serving his 14-year sentence, former Gov. Rod Blagojevich said, “this is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.”
In the final hours before he reports to prison, former Gov. Rod Blagojevich is spending as much time as he can with his family.
As former Gov. Rod Blagojevich prepares to head to prison in three days to begin his 14-year sentence on corruption charges, Mayor Rahm Emanuel said his thoughts are with the Blagojevich family.
The once very public Rod Blagojevich is now seeking privacy for the start of his 14-year prison term at a low-security prison outside Denver.
A Colorado medical marijuana grower arrested with a shipment of dozens of pounds in Chicago has been sentenced to six years in state prison.
A Mount Carmel High School graduate who was killed in an avalanche while skiing in Colorado was remembered Wednesday as a selfless and determined “lovable kid” who came from a “wonderful” family.
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.706
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.464
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!