Former Gov. Rod Blagojevich is asking to play wiretap recordings that were previously placed under seal when he’s sentenced next month.
A 10 1/2-year sentence for political fundraiser Tony Rezko is not a good sign for deposed Gov. Rod Blagojevich, according to a former federal prosecutor.
CHICAGO (STMW) — A Chicago man accused in seven rapes was sentenced to 20 years in prison on Monday for his youngest victim, a 12-year-old girl. James Hampton, was sentenced after being convicted of one […]
Rod Blagojevich is hoping support from the public can reduce his sentence for corruption.
A jury has convicted a former Lake County shelter operator on charges of animal torture.
Ricardo Robledo-Espino faces up to 30 years in prison after being convicted Monday of breaking an infant’s legs as he took care of the girl last year.
A former Chicago resident is going to prison for more than 18 years, after admitting to trying to defraud the state and federal government out of more than $65 million using the identities of prisoners and the dead.
In a move that was fully expected, deposed Gov. Rod Blagojevich is filing an appeal to overturn his conviction on corruption charges.
A judge set bond at $450,000 for convicted former Gov. Rod Blagojevich, who was warned he could lose his home if he violates the agreement.
Rod Blagojevich’s defense team appears to have taken its first steps toward filing an appeal of his conviction on 17 corruption counts last month.
The only man who sat on the jury that convicted former Gov. Rod Blagojevich of 17 corruption charges said Tuesday that the 11 women on the panel were “almost like my secretaries” because of how much better they were at taking notes than he was.
Rod Blagojevich’s brother, Robert, called Monday’s verdict a “family tragedy on many levels.”
Deposed Gov. Rod Blagojevich was solemn and philosophical Monday morning, as he faced the reality of a serious prison term looming after being found guilty of 17 charges.
A jury convicted Rod Blagojevich of 17 corruption counts on Monday, a decision that left the former governor stunned.
A homeless man is now awaiting sentencing for the 2006 murder of a South Side KFC, who police say was shot for no reason following a robbery.
Rodney L. McGowan faces between 60 and 120 years in prison when he is sentenced in August
The family of former governor George Ryan says they’re stunned by what they call a “cold, heartless decision.” CBS 2′s Vince Gerasole reports.
“Conviction” is a predictable piece of Oscar bait that unfortunately wastes a fine cast by telling its real life drama with a minimum of flair or originality.
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!