This is the second in a two-part series, taking a look at the Bears defensive roster by position group.
Chicago’s defense scored two touchdowns and the Bears beat the Arizona Cardinals 28-13.
Looking back on it, a 4-1 record going into the bye week really was the best-case scenario for the Chicago Bears.
It appeared the battle was over last week, but the Bears’ first depth chart confirmed Monday that J’Marcus Webb is the starting left tackle.
For just the second time this season, defense end Corey Wootten will be active for the Bears as they take on the Chargers.
As the Bears began preparation for their Sunday night match up against the Lions, they did so without Julius Peppers as he works to recover from a sprained MCL.
Marion Barber, Chris Harris and Lance Louis were all listed as “doubtful” for Sunday’s game against the New Orleans Saints Friday.
Chicago Bears receiver Sam Hurd and defensive end Corey Wootton are inactive for Sunday’s season opener against the Atlanta Falcons.
Defensive end Corey Wootton will reportedly miss at least four weeks with meniscus damage to his right knee.
The Bears’ Corey Wootton and Brett Favre will forever be linked for the play that appears to have officially, finally, ended Favre’s career.
Corey Wootton’s first NFL sack might be the last sack that Brett Favre ever takes. But if it wasn’t for all of Wootton’s hard work, he may not have had the opportunity.
Monday night’s game resulted in a few things for the Bears. Devin Hester is now, officially, the greatest returner of all-time, as if that was ever in doubt.
Brett Favre’s surprise start on a snowy night was interrupted by a hard hit to his head that had him wincing as he walked slowly off the field.
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!