Police say a Joliet man mugged two elderly women in different grocery stores before crashing a stolen car into a semi-truck on Saturday.
Four people were injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.
A 23-year-old woman was killed and four others were critically injured when two cars crashed into a building in the Far South Side Washington Heights neighborhood early Sunday.
The tour bus was traveling east on Division when the driver crossed into the westbound lanes, and hit an SUV head on.
A four-door 1995 Honda Accord was traveling at a high rate of speed when it struck a streetlight pole and wrapped around the pole.
An 11-month-old girl was in “stable” condition at a hospital after she was thrown from an SUV during a crash in the downtown area early Tuesday morning, police said.
The outbound Kennedy Expressway was shut down for more than three hours Monday morning, after one person was killed and two others injured in a crash near the Cumberland Avenue exit.
Judy Shilka of Crest Hill was the driver of a vehicle that was involved in a crash with a semi at Route 53 and Renwick Road in Lockport Township.
Richard Strum went behind the wheel of his Ford Mustang while he had marijuana in his system and crashed into Claudia Delia’s Honda Civic while it was parked at Austin and Sunnyside avenues in the Jefferson Park neighborhood, Cook County prosecutors said.
Timothy Jones, of the 12500 block of South Union Avenue, was charged with the death of 59-year-old Chicago resident Jacqueline Reynolds.
A rollover crash occurred early Thursday in the Hegewisch neighborhood on the Far South Side after a chase involving south suburban Burnham police.
A motorcyclist is dead after a collision with a vehicle Wednesday night in the South Side Roseland neighborhood.
A driver died Wednesday afternoon after the SUV he was driving crashed into a dump truck on Interstate 80 in Tinley Park Wednesday afternoon.
A woman was killed and two Chicago Police officers injured in a traffic crash on the South Side on Wednesday morning.
Six people were hospitalized in a Tuesday afternoon crash on the Southwest Side.
A suburban woman is using her family’s tragedy to lobby Congress for tougher regulation of the trucking industry.
Five people, at least one of them a child, were injured in a traffic crash on the Portage Park neighborhood Tuesday morning.
Christopher Velasquez, 18, suffered blunt force trauma injuries in the crash, which occurred around 3:30 a.m. Sunday at 3rd Street and Crestwood Drive.
John Malone, 20, was riding in an SUV with three others about 60 miles south of Chicago on Interstate 65, when the vehicle blew a tire and spun out of control.
Four adults and two children were hospitalized Wednesday afternoon, after a car crashed through a wrought iron fence and into the front yard of a house in the Austin neighborhood.
- Divers Pull Body From Lake Michigan On South SideA young man's body has been pulled from Lake Michigan, not far from where a missing University of Chicago student is believed to have been when he vanished during last week's thunderstorms.405
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5351
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!