The manager of a farm in southwest suburban Lockport said it’s a good thing someone heard the cries of baby goats that were abandoned across the street. Otherwise, “they would have been coyote bait.”
A driver died Wednesday afternoon after the SUV he was driving crashed into a dump truck on Interstate 80 in Tinley Park Wednesday afternoon.
Crest Hill police say a house fire last weekend was set to cover up a murder.
The Will County Sheriff’s Department is searching for at least one gunman after a deadly shooting in Crest Hill.
A special education teacher is suing a colleague and the Richland School District in Crest Hill, alleging that she was called fat and treated cruelly in front of students.
Two men and a woman, all southwest suburban Crest Hill residents in their 20s, are dead after the car they were traveling in struck construction equipment on Interstate 80 in New Lenox early Saturday.
A social service agency that helps people with disabilities is reaching out to the public for help in finding a young Crest Hill woman who has been missing for more than two weeks.
A Joliet woman has been acquitted of charges that she was responsible for a man’s death when she punched him as part of a party game last year.
Serious legal trouble has been compounded for a Will County soccer coach already charged with molesting a 12-year-old boy.
A Will County judge is set to decide whether felony reckless conduct and battery charges will be dismissed against two people who were charged after a bet on a party game led to man’s death.
Two people have been charged with reckless conduct after a 27-year-old man died following a violent “party game” in southwest suburban Crest Hill.
An armed man got away after exchanging gunfire with a police officer early Saturday.
Gun-toting bandits tied up people inside, stole money and — in one case — a mysterious black box and bag.
- History Of Tornadoes In Chicago AreaThe massive EF-4 tornado to hit Moore, Okla., is rare, but twisters with that kind of force have hit the Chicago area in the past, and have been extremely deadly.537
- Local Storm Chaser Describes ‘Sickening, Deafening Roar’ Of Oklahoma TornadoA south suburban man whose hobby is chasing storms was in Moore, Okla., on Monday when a massive tornado devastated the town, killing at least 24 people.203
- High School Duo Has Never Missed A Day Of ClassThey say no one's perfect, but one school in the far southwestern suburbs has not just one, but two students who have achieved perfection in one area.136
- Deadly Oklahoma Tornado Serves As Reminder To Prepare For Disasters“Tornado sheltering basics involved three steps – get in, get down and cover-up. The overall goal is to avoid flying and falling debris by putting as many barriers between you and the tornado as possible,” according to one expert at the National Weather Service in Norman, Oklahoma.121
- Lightning Strikes Damage Two Homes OvernightAt least two homes in the Chicago area were struck by lightning overnight as heavy thunderstorms plowed through the region.198
- Police Seek Help Identifying Female Homicide VictimPolice are asking for help to identify the body of woman or teen girl found strangled and badly burned in a Northwest Side Avondale neighborhood Dumpster Sunday night.137
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!