criminal sexual assault
A north suburban school bus driver has been arrested for sexual assault and abuse of an underage girl, after the victim’s mother found messages describing their encounters.
An arrest warrant has been issued for a doctor from Chicago’s Stroger Hospital, on allegations he sexually assaulted two patients during gynecological exams.
A jury convicted Arze of criminal sexual assault in May 2012 for the attack on a 48-year-old woman in his Berwyn office.
Edwin Klemm, 43, faces 11 counts of criminal sexual assault. He allegedly had a sexual relationship with a student in 2011, starting when the girl was 16 years old.
A former basketball coach at a South Side charter school pleaded not guilty Tuesday to sexually assaulting a 17-year-old girl in the South Chicago neighborhood, and also asked a judge to lower his $500,000 bond.
Two Loyola University students admitted Tuesday that they socialized with the man they have accused of sexually assaulting them in the days after the alleged attack in their dorm rooms on the school’s Lake Shore campus.
A Loyola University freshman was charged with criminal sexual assault after allegedly raping two female classmates in their dorm rooms on the school’s Lake Shore campus.
A northwest suburban Elgin man charged with raping a sleeping woman was ordered held on $75,000 bond Thursday.
The Waukegan High School safety officer accused of having sex with a student faces a mandatory prison sentence if he is convicted, Judge Christopher Stride said Thursday.
Three west suburban Aurora men have been charged with criminal sexual assault as the result of an ongoing investigation into an August attack on a 25-year-old Joliet woman.
A case of online dating has turned into a massive sex assault investigation.
A Naperville man could be sentenced to life in prison after his conviction for sexually assaulting two young sisters who were sent to live with him after their mother was murdered.
A popular former Oswego High School teacher was sentenced to five years in prison for having sexual contact with a student at the school.
A Joliet man is being held on charges he lured a woman into his car and molested her four months ago.
A former Glenbard West High School football player was convicted Thursday of raping a 15-year-old girl last year shortly before a car crash that killed another teen implicated in the assault.
A 60-year-old man is being held on $1 million bond for allegedly sexually abusing a girl during the past two years.
A Round Lake Beach man could go to prison for the rest of his life if a jury finds him guilty of sexually abusing three girls who were all under the age of 13.
A published report says the executive producer who wants to bring a reality TV series to Chicago’s Boystown has a serious criminal record.
A former LaGrange Park teacher has been charged with having sex with an underage student on multiple occasions.
A Southwest Side man is being held on $500,000 bond for allegedly sexually assaulting a child in exchange for gifts.
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.216
- Man Dies After His Head Is Impaled On Fence During FightA man was murdered Sunday night by someone who struck him in the head, causing him to become impaled on a wrought iron fence in the South Side Burnside neighborhood.319
- Indiana Woman Who Received Death Sentence At 16 Released From PrisonThe first taste of freedom in 27 years, that's what a 43-year-old woman from Gary, Indiana is enjoying tonight, after going to prison for murder. Roseanne Tellez reports, she has an unlikely supporter as she starts her new life: her victim's grandson.263
- Chief Keef Pleads Guilty To Speeding, Faces Second Paternity SuitChicago rapper Chief Keef was served Monday in a second paternity lawsuit as he appeared in a Cook County courtroom to plead guilty to a speeding violation, the Sun-Times is reporting.257
- Four Contract E Coli After Eating At Lombard RestaurantFour people contracted E. coli after eating at a west suburban restaurant, which has since been closed, DuPage County health officials said.322
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Sonata Hybrid Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!