Police said the woman, who is in her 20s, was about to exit the #29/State bus at 500 E. Illinois St., near Navy Pier around 10:30 p.m. Monday.
A CTA bus driver is recovering tonight after being robbed on the job by a man using a stun gun. CBS 2′s Mai Martinez talks with a Good Samaritan who helped the injured woman.
Ramona Rogers-Washington has a fractured wrist and a bullet in her chest, but nonetheless she said she’s “very blessed” to be alive, after a shooting on a CTA bus on Thursday.
A man was arrested in the River North neighborhood this week, after threatening to blow up a CTA bus during the evening rush hour.
A passenger attacked the driver of a CTA bus, which then crashed into a parked car Monday in the North Side Albany Park neighborhood, police said.
A 28-year-old southwest side man was still in the hospital Saturday — as a judge set bond at $150,000 for charges stemming from his Thanksgiving Day attack on a CTA bus driver, its passengers and police officers.
A CTA passenger and bus driver were hospitalized Thursday evening after being attacked by another passenger, who Chicago Police shot and later Tased to subdue him.
Eight people were injured in a bus crash late Monday morning in the Gage Park neighborhood on the Southwest Side.
Ten people were hurt — two critically — when a car crossed over the center line and collided with CTA bus early Saturday in the South Side South Shore neighborhood.
A CTA driver was critically injured and eight other people were hurt early Sunday in a chain-reaction crash on the South Side that involveda bus, a squad car and other vehicles.
Aurora Police are asking the public for help is locating a missing 79-year-old woman from the west suburb who was last seen on Chicago’s South Side.
Two men were injured, one fatally, when the car they were in crossed into the path of a CTA bus and struck the bus head-on in the South Side Englewood neighborhood Sunday morning.
A CTA bus was left with a substantial dent early Friday near the Kennedy Expressway in the Far Northwest Side’s Norwood Park neighborhood.
The Chicago Office of Emergency Management and Communications has released the 911 tapes from a horrifying attack this month, in which four teenagers disabled a CTA bus and beat and robbed a passenger.
A teenage boy stole a woman’s wallet as she rode a bus overnight, but the woman chased the thief down and cornered him until police arrived.
Surveillance video from a CTA bus may provide new clues in a brutal carjacking and shooting in the Little Village neighborhood.
A man was critically injured after being hit by a CTA bus at Navy Pier early Sunday.
Officials investigated a report of a suspicious package aboard a CTA bus that was also leaking fuel Monday afternoon in the Loop. The package turned out to contain corn starch.
Nine people had to go to the hospital, after a CTA bus was involved in a crash on the city’s West Side.
Four people are dead and two in critical condition from traffic crashes throughout the city and suburbs this weekend. All but one of the victims were pedestrians struck by vehicles.
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4639
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!