Roughly one week after he was told he wasn’t in the Bears’ future plans, nickle back D.J. Moore has signed with the Panthers.
D.J. Moore is no more in Chicago.
Under head coach Jim Schwartz, the Lions have earned the reputation of being a dirty, undisciplined team around the league.
As expected, Bears wide receiver Alshon Jeffery is active Monday night against the 49ers after missing four straight games with a hand injury.
Time offers the opportunity for perspective, so I thought it would be a good idea to wait each week to give my thoughts on the Bears game.
Days after speaking out about how he felt when Jay Cutler bumped J’Marcus Webb during last Thursday’s Bears-Packers game, D.J. Moore was in hot water with his head coach.
Add teammate D.J. Moore to the list of those displeased with Jay Cutler’s actions during the Bears’ loss to the Packers on Thursday night.
With the NFL Draft less than one week away, Bears cornerback D.J. Moore joined Laurence Holmes inside The Score studios.
The Chicago Bears stopped their five-game losing streak at the end of this what-could-have-been season, but even this victory was plenty painful.
Barber is a bad word to Bears fans right now, but D.J. Moore’s barber is one of his favorite people. The diminutive defensive back likes to stay a cut above – both on and off the field.
As expected, corner back D.J. Moore will miss his third straight game with an ankle injury as the Bears take on the Chiefs at Soldier Field.
For just the second time this season, defense end Corey Wootten will be active for the Bears as they take on the Chargers.
The much-talked about fines from the fight between Matthew Stafford and D.J. Moore in Sunday’s Bears-Lions game have finally been handed out.
D.J. Moore didn’t finish last Sunday’s game and he won’t play in this one either.
The Score’s Zach Zaidman reports Bears corner back D.J. Moore missed practice Thursday with an ankle injury.
In the wake of the Bears-Lions brawl that led to D.J. Moore’s ejection from Sunday’s win, one NFL expert doesn’t think there will be any suspensions — just strong fines.
In honor of the baseball general managers meeting Monday in Milwaukee, time to spray to all fields while waiting to see if Carlos squared (Quentin and Zambrano) are sent packing.
On the heels of a 37-13 victory over the Lions, the Bears have one four straight, but one Bears captain isn’t surprised by the team’s recent surge.
It’s been brewing since the Monday night game last month. In fact, the kindling for this fire was sparked with Calvin Johnson’s non-catch in the opener last year. The Bears and Lions don’t like each other and Sunday it boiled over.
Bears Coach Lovie Smith said Monday morning that the Detroit Lions’ Matthew Stafford should have been ejected along with D.J. Moore during a rough play, but the real story is the Bears’ strong playing that led to victory.
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!