Amtrak says the City of New Orleans passenger train will pull into its namesake city this coming Tuesday, the first time since late August.
Indian Prairie School District 204 says despite rumors, students will not really have to pay to go to the bathroom at Neuqua Valley High School in Naperville.
Two separate incidents of what first appeared to be incidents of attempted child abduction have caught the attention of police in Chicago and Aurora.
With the guilty verdict for Drew Peterson this week, a neighbor of the former Bolingbrook police sergeant says it is now time to put all efforts toward solving the case of Peterson’s missing fourth wife, Stacy.
A 22-month-old girl was in the custody of the State of Illinois Friday morning, after police say her parents left her home alone while they burglarized cars in northwest suburban Wheeling.
A Texas man accused of working with former Chicago Bear Sam Hurd to arrange large purchases of drugs is now facing prison time.
Residents of some parts of Chicago protested and tried to stop Wal-Mart when the retailer announced plans to move in, but in Naperville, the city government is willing to dish out some big money to keep Wal-Mart from leaving.
Police in Northwest Indiana are looking for a man driving a pickup truck after an incident of road rage near Gary.
Major construction work on one of the busiest stretches of Chicago area roadways is about to begin.
The former Cook County Medical Examiner is speaking out for the first time after being forced from office two months ago.
Will County prosecutors are now taking on two high-profile murder cases at the same time in the same courthouse.
With state lawmakers trying to hash out comprehensive pension reform by the end of the year, Illinois state workers are retiring in record numbers to make sure they preserve their existing benefits.
United Airlines headquarters will soon be contained within one iconic Chicago address.
Jury selection begins Monday morning in another high-profile murder trial in Will County.
As the Drew Peterson murder trial continues, another high-profile case begins this Monday in another courtroom at the Will County courthouse.
You might think as Lollapalooza kicks off that the music festival would be the perfect incubator for Chicago’s new marijuana policy, but such is not the case.
Will County officials say they plan to meet later this month with the Illinois transportation director to discuss the proposed Peotone airport project.
An Aurora man is facing charges, after he allegedly tried to trick Naperville police into giving him a ride home from work.
A Chicago man who spent years in prison on a wrongful murder conviction is headed back behind bars.
Joliet police say they did not want to break a record they set last year, but it looks like it’s going to happen.
- Storms Likely On Monday Afternoon, EveningWarm, humid air over Chicago is likely to create some strong, isolated thunderstorms around the evening rush hour on Monday.431
- Three Teens Arrested After Large Fight On Lakefront On South SideThree teens were arrested on Sunday, after police broke up a large fight along the lakefront in the Jackson Park neighborhood.337
- Charred Body Found In Dumpster After Fire ExtinguishedAbout 11:05 p.m. firefighters were called to the 3100 block of North Kimball Avenue in the Avondale neighborhood after receiving a report of a dumpster blaze in a nearby alley.156
- 5 Dead, 18 Wounded In Weekend ViolenceFive people have been killed and at least 18 others wounded — including a 12-year-old boy left in critical condition — in shootings across the city since Friday night.7474
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!