It takes a heavy library of new and oldschool jams to keep today’s college basketball players motivated. Check out what these players listen to while getting pumped before a big game.
Jared Berggren and Ben Brust each scored 12 points, and No. 19 Wisconsin shut down Northwestern 69-41 on Wednesday night for its fifth win in six games.
Northwestern needed a nearly flawless performance to have a chance of upsetting top-ranked Michigan. Instead, it was the Wolverines who opened up a comfortable lead with a stellar display of shooting at the outset.
Cody Zeller had 21 points and 13 rebounds to help No. 2 Indiana beat Northwestern 67-59 Sunday.
Aaron White led a balanced attack with 17 points as Iowa snapped a 3-game Big Ten losing streak with a 70-50 victory over Northwestern on Sunday afternoon.
Smith, the Bulldogs’ 6-foot-11 senior center, scored a season-high 24 points and Butler pulled away in the second half.
Dez Wells set a career high with 23 points as Maryland blew out Northwestern in the second half en route to a 77-57 win on Tuesday night.
Drew Crawford scored 18 points and Northwestern hit a dozen 3-pointers Tuesday night as Northwestern beat Delaware State 69-50.
Barring a collective sympathy vote by the NCAA Selection Tournament Committee, the Wildcats will likely be – and should be – on the outside looking in on Selection Sunday.
Northwestern’s formula for Sunday’s 74-70 win against Illinois was a familiar one: stick to a guard-heavy six-man rotation, and hit open shots.
William Buford had career-highs of 28 points and five 3-pointers as No. 2 Ohio State showed off its perimeter shooting in an 87-54 victory over Northwestern on Wednesday night in the Big Ten opener for both teams.
John Shurna scored 20 points and freshman Dave Sobolewski added 16 as Northwestern remained undefeated with a 63-58 victory over Stony Brook on Friday.
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!