The father of a four-month old Harvey boy who died this weekend is being investigated.
State child welfare officials are investigating allegations of neglect in connection with the death of a 4-month-old Elmwood Park girl
The girl, Gina Pressley, died from head trauma, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office. Her death was ruled a homicide.
The state Department of Children and Family Services are investigating the death of a four-month-old girl Saturday at her South Side Englewood neighborhood home.
Pictures and memories. It’s all Melissa Leon has left of her sister’s youngest child, Layla.
The state Department of Children and Family Services is investigating Monday’s death of a five-month-old boy on the Near South Side.
The death of a 2-year-old South Side girl has been ruled a homicide, due to multiple injuries from a beating, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office.
The state Department of Children and Family Services is investigating the Sunday death of a two-month-old girl in south suburban Chicago Heights.
The Illinois Department of Children and Family Services says neglect and abuse killed 90 children in the state last year and almost half were infants who died in unsafe sleeping conditions.
The state Department of Children and Family Services is investigating allegations of neglect against the baby sitter of a five-month-old Sauk Village girl who died Sunday.
A man suspected of setting his family on fire last weekend, had threatened to do it three months ago.
Tuesday, Chicago police aimed to let the survivors of an Englewood fire know that Christmas is still here.
State child welfare officials are investigating allegations of neglect in connection with the death of an infant from the South Side Avalon Park neighborhood.
Taneil Curtis allegedly abducted her baby Nov. 7 during a state-supervised visit, prompting Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart to question the state’s child-welfare agency. CBS 2′s Brad Edwards reports.
Police officers found 1-month-old Zaniya Gordon unresponsive about 7 a.m. at a home in the 1300 block of West 110th Place, authorities said.
The West Aurora High School District is in trouble with the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services over an allegation involving a teacher.
The Illinois Dept of Children and Family Services is warning in a published report that budget cuts mandated by the General Assembly are going to have a severe impact.
A Willowbrook couple filed a lawsuit Wednesday claiming a school bus driver sexually assaulted their 3-year-old twins while transporting them to and from special education preschool classes.
The state Department of Children and Family Services has launched a probe into the death of a 3-year-old girl from west suburban Aurora.
State authorities are investigating an allegation of neglect in connection with the death of a 9-month-old South Side boy.
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.150
- Senate Passes Ban On Handheld Cell Phones While DrivingThe proposal says drivers must use hands-free devices or speakerphone features.127
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!