Chicago’s parking rates rank among the highest in the nation, both for daily and monthly parking.
Fewer people will be hitting the road this 4th of July holiday weekend.
A man with Chicago ties is due in federal court Friday, after allegedly sneaking aboard a New York-to-Los Angeles flight last week.
A Naperville car dealership is among those who have been duped by a serial car thief with a taste for the finer things.
Video game makers and sellers may be celebrating after the U.S. Supreme Court ruling Monday overturning the California ban on the sale or rental of violent games to children.
Cleanup efforts from the tornado last week continue Monday in Mount Prospect, as the village begins debris removal.
The federal government has taken over a company with ties to the son of retired Mayor Richard M. Daley.
Two St. Charles teens could spend as much as three years in jail for pretending to be police officers.
A woman from far west suburban Montgomery faces charges, after her 3-year-old nephew was found wandering the streets in the middle of the night.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel touted his plans for job creation in an address to the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce Wednesday morning.
The admissions came as retired trooper Juan Rodriguez pleaded guilty to child pornography and official misconduct charges.
Far north suburban Gurnee is taking on the tree-killing emerald ash borer.
A report from a combined Chicago-Cook County committee found that increasing collaboration could save taxpayers from $66 million to $140 million per year by 2014.
A couple who spent the day at Six Flags Great America also got to spend some time with police after trying to drive away after their car had been booted for illegal parking, police said.
Top Obama adviser David Axelrod said today that Republican superstar Sarah Palin is “a good reflection of why we can’t abandon education.”
The deadliest e. coli outbreak in modern history, centered in Germany, has now killed 23 people and sickened more than 2,200 – including four in the United States.
Defense attorneys for the man accused in the 2006 murder of a Lindenhurst Burger King manager are asking a judge to drop the charges.
A former Portage, Ind., man who was sentenced to 110 years in prison in 1985 will be set free Wednesday.
Researchers at the University of Chicago are working on developing artificial limbs that can feel.
Chicago-based Groupon is now dipping its toes into the grocery pool.
- Man Shot In Parking Lot Of Merrillville Planned ParenthoodA police-involved shooting occurred in the parking lot of a Planned Parenthood office in Merrillville, Ind. Monday afternoon.254
- 25 Years Ago, Laurie Dann Went On Deadly Rampage On North ShoreIt was 25 years ago today when a tragedy unfolded in Winnetka.246
- Neighbor’s Dog Seriously Injures 9-Year-Old BoyA nephew of the dog owner was able to pull the animal off the boy, who suffered bites to his arms and legs.321
- Storms Likely On Monday Afternoon, EveningWarm, humid air over Chicago is likely to create some strong, isolated thunderstorms around the evening rush hour on Monday.431
- Three Teens Arrested After Large Fight On Lakefront On South SideThree teens were arrested on Sunday, after police broke up a large fight along the lakefront in the Jackson Park neighborhood.337
- Charred Body Found In Dumpster After Fire ExtinguishedAbout 11:05 p.m. firefighters were called to the 3100 block of North Kimball Avenue in the Avondale neighborhood after receiving a report of a dumpster blaze in a nearby alley.156
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!