When Lovie Smith was let go on New Year’s Eve, no player took the firing harder than Devin Hester.
When Marc Trestman said Devin Hester would work primarily with special teams coordinator Joe DeCamillis, he wasn’t kidding.
Tuesday marked a significant day for the Chicago Bears franchise as the team took the field inside the Walter Payton Center for the first time under the guidance of new head coach Marc Trestman.
If Devin Hester has any visions of becoming an elite wide receiver, he’s going to have to convince his head coach first.
n the minutes after Devin Hester found out Lovie Smith had been fired, the greatest return man in NFL history shocked the league.
You don’t have to be the head of the Catholic Church to resign. Here’s a list of 10 resignations that should happen.
Here are 10 very important questions Phil Emery will have answer this offseason after he finds his new head coach.
hicago Bears wide receiver/return specialist Devin Hester has sold his home in Gurnee, Ill. for $322,000.
Maybe Hester was overreacting in the heat of the moment, but the writing is on the wall: his days as a Chicago Bear are over.
Here are my grades following the Bears’ 26-24 win over the Lions Sunday at Ford Field:
Despite those holding out for an inspired, season-saving turn at home against their overly-professed enemy, we got a wholly recognizable, ordinary performance and an entirely probable outcome.
Slam. Click. That’s the Bears’ much-discussed championship window, closed and locked. Sealed until further notice.
It’s been a while since we’ve had an “everybody sucks” game.
Here are Jeff Joniak’s “Keys to the Game” for the Bears as they welcome the Texans to Soldier Field on Sunday night.
If you’ve been watching the Bears this year, you know they can get better.
If Rod Marinelli doesn’t win Assistant Coach Of The Year, then they need to get rid of the award.
Time offers the opportunity for perspective, so I thought it would be a good idea to wait each week to give my thoughts on the Bears game.
Major Wright returned an interception 45 yards for a touchdown, and the Chicago Bears beat the St. Louis Rams 23-6 on Sunday.
Check out Jeff Joniak’s “Keys to the Game” for the Bears matchup against the Packers on Thursday at Lambeau Field.
More teams are neutralizing Devin Hester by kicking high to him. Laurence Holmes breaks down the Bears’ strategy to counter “sky balls.”
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!