The U.S. Justice Department has been conducting an investigation into the interrogation practices at the Chicago Police Department, and “60 Minutes” is about to break the story wide open.
Family members of an Illinois man who went missing 34 years ago will finally lay his remains to rest.
Lake County prosecutors dismissed a 20-year-old rape case Tuesday.
DNA evidence – or the lack of it – took center stage Wednesday at the trial of the man charged with killing three members of entertainer Jennifer Hudson’s family, as the defense shined a spotlight on the lack of physical evidence tying the alleged killer to the crime.
Prosecutors have dropped charges against four men in a 1994 Chicago murder case.
A West Side man has been charged with burglarizing a car near the lakefront on the South Side and police believe he burglarized several other vehicles after finding more than 100 gift cards, purses, wallets and numerous other stolen items in his home.
A Cook County judge has ordered a new trial for four men who had been convicted of raping and strangling a prostitute in Englewood 17 years ago.
A 49-year-old man went on trial Tuesday for allegedly stabbing his girlfriend to death 30 years ago, after she told him she was pregnant and he tried to convince her to tell her mother she was dating another boy or that she had been raped.
She lost her life over an iPhone at a CTA train stop. CBS 2′s Suzanne Le Mignot has exclusive new details about what led police to Sally Katona-King’s possible killer, a teenager who is being questioned in the case.
A man who has spent 15 years in prison for murder might be cleared by DNA evidence.
A convicted felon was indicted Wednesday in the 1983 murder of a CTA bus driver, a month after he was arrested when new DNA evidence linked him to the crime.
DNA evidence has led to a suspect in the murder of a CTA bus driver 28 years ago.
A 44-year-old Chicago man has been charged with raping two teenage girls after DNA evidence tied him to the attacks.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!