Eschel’s documentary captures the history of the Maxwell Street Market. CBS 2′s Harry Porterfield reports.
Some big names in Hollywood have teamed up to make a documentary about the life of Pulitzer-prize winning film critic Roger Ebert.
If you know you’re not going to blindly support the “left” in this coming election, see the movie ’2016: Obama’s America’. But, fair warning, it’s disturbing – and quite frightening – to say the least.
A new documentary by the Weinstein Company called “Bully” will soon be screened in Chicago, and will hit theaters next month.
There could soon be two movie adaptations of the book written by serial killer John Wayne Gacy’s lawyer.
When 35-year-old stand-up comedian Steve Mazan learned he was dying of cancer, he decided to dedicate the rest of his life to living his dream – performing on The Late Show with David Letterman.
A documentary airs tonight on Chicago television, telling the heartbreaking story of an elderly Chicago-area woman who’s reliving the trauma of her suffering during the Holocaust.
Patrons at the Gene Siskel Film Center Sunday learned about the mysterious disappearance of bees in the U.S. and around the world, at the screening of a new documentary.
There is a new warning for Illinois teens about texting and driving.
This year’s TriBeCa Film Festival in New York will include a documentary on Steve Bartman.
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!