Two hundred families still can’t return home in Marseilles. CBS 2′s Dorothy Tucker reports.
Chicago teachers are in the planning stages of a massive three-day walk to protest a decision to close 53 schools. Participants plan to march to each of the targeted buildings on May 18, 19 and 20.
The Senate passed a bill giving states the power to collect taxes from online sales. As CBS 2’s Dorothy Tucker reports, consumers aren’t the only ones who are unhappy.
Experts say you won’t find the usual summer air-fare wars, but there are still some bargains you don’t want to miss. CBS 2′s Dorothy Tucker reports.
School officials plan to provide safe passage along the routes from every school that’s closing to every school that’s receiving students as long as it’s needed. CBS 2′s Dorothy Tucker reports.
Sadly, the warm weather often means more crime. Jason in the Uptown neighborhood sent us an e-mail about a shooting this week near Truman College. In this Original Report, CBS 2’s Dorothy Tucker caught up with officers walking the beat near the scene of the crime.
As Chicago Public Schools officials get closer to closing more than 50 elementary schools, they were releasing new details Tuesday on how they plan to tackle one of the most sensitive issues: blending two schools into one.
CBS 2’s Dorothy Tucker reports on why the trail seems to have gone cold in the murder of 6-month-old Jonylah Watkins.
It was their special night out in downtown Chicago, but then they were left stranded outside a parking garage in the cold without their car keys.
(CBS) — Anyone in college knows that paying the bills can be just plain hard. Fourteen million full-time college students work at least part-time to pay their tuition. Nationally, tuition has increased an average of […]
CBS 2’s Dorothy Tucker takes a look at two schools set to take in pupils — and why some parents don’t want them.
This year’s championship basketball team could be remembered for more than their hoops skills. As CBS 2’s Dorothy Tucker reports, these are some pretty smart student athletes.
The eight Chicago school buses brazenly stolen last week for scrapping may not be an isolated case. CBS 2′s Dorothy Tucker reports.
This weekend, the city’s first high school dedicated to students with dyslexia will hold an open house. CBS 2′s Dorothy Tucker reports.
CBS 2’s Dorothy Tucker shows you 10 local jobs for which the demand to fill is greater than the supply of applicants. She’ll tell you what you need to get hired.
CBS 2’s Dorothy Tucker reviews the specially conducted research.
Responses were mostly positive here in Chicago, CBS 2’s Dorothy Tucker reports.
The flu season is far from over, and as the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention declared this season an epidemic, physicians were urging people to take precautions against the flu virus.
For Bridget Farragher, her back yard has been off-limits to her kids for nearly three months, after Comcast stuck a long black cable sitting across her yard and patio, then refused to move or bury it.
How painful will filling up at the pump be this year? On Monday, experts were giving their first look at what’s ahead for gas prices.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!