No one matched all the winning numbers in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing and the estimated grand prize for the multi-state lottery grew to $30 million.
A Mega Millions game player who bought their ticket for Friday night’s drawing at a south suburban gas station is $118 million richer this morning.
The Mega Millions drawing coming Friday night is the biggest lottery jackpot ever, in the entire world, and you still have a shot at winning it.
The Mega Millions lottery has rolled over again. The jackpot for Friday night’s drawing was $200 million, but no one had the luck of the Irish on St. Patrick’s Eve, and the next drawing, set for Tuesday, will be worth an estimated $241 million.
It’s been more than a month since anyone playing the Mega Millions has matched all the numbers drawn, to collect the multi-state lottery’s grand prize and that didn’t change Friday night, though a couple area players came close.
Everyone’s attentions may be turned to the $325 million Powerball jackpot, but the growing grand prize for the Mega Millions lottery isn’t anything to scoff at.
No one matched all the numbers drawn for the Powerball on Wednesday night and the jackpot increased to an estimated $200 million.
No one matched all the numbers picked in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing and the grand prize for the multi-state lottery grew to an estimated $33 million.
No one matched all six numbers in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing and the estimated jackpot for the multi-state lottery game rose to $152 million.
Friday night was a lucky night for two lottery players in the south suburbs. A Mega Millions player and a Little Lotto player each won $250,000 in drawings held Friday night, according to the Illinois Lottery.
An inmate at an Illinois maximum security prison serving a life sentence is in trouble over a drawing celebrating life.
No one matched all the numbers drawn in Friday night’s Mega Millions lottery drawing and the jackpot for the game increased to nearly $50 million.
Nobody hit the jackpot in Friday’s multi-state Mega Millions drawing, and the jackpot will grow to about $30 million.
Nobody hit the jackpot in Friday night’s multi-state Mega Millions drawing, and the grand prize will grow to about $22 million.
Nobody hit the jackpot in Saturday night’s multi-state Power Ball drawing, but a $200,000 ticket was sold at a Northwest Side gas station.
Nobody hit the jackpot in Friday’s multi-state Mega Millions drawing, and the jackpot will grow to about $96 million.
No one matched all the numbers in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing, but one person, who bought their ticket in the West Loop, came close.
No one matched all six numbers in Friday night’s Mega Millions drawing and the jackpot increased to an estimated $88 million.
Nobody won the jackpot in Friday’s multi-state Mega Millions drawing, and the grand prize will grow near $64 million.
Nobody in Illinois hit the jackpot in Friday’s $35 million Mega Millions interstate lottery, but a grand prize ticket was sold in Texas and a $250,000 ticket in Illinois.
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Two Shot Near Roosevelt CTA StationAround 11:10 a.m., a 57-year-old man and a 30-year-old man were shot in the 1100 block of South State Street.256
- Store Owner Kidnapped In Pilsen, SUV StolenPolice said the 78-year-old man was closing the store in the 1100 block of West 18th Street when a group of men threw a pillowcase over his head, hit him in the face, and forced him into his own SUV.248
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotThe man found shot to death in a parking in north suburban Zion on Thursday afternoon has been identified as a Waukegan resident.152
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.150
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!