Make your bridesmaids beautiful without breaking the bank with some of the best places to buy their dresses in the Chicago area.
Whether it’s for a wedding, a baby shower or just a nice get together with family or friends, the perfect summer dress can be as fun to wear as it is to find.
The task was tough, which made it all the more fun. My mission to create an outfit for under $40 had me scouring the inventory at several of my favorite shops. This outfit excursion challenged my ability to locate cute clothes on a reeeeally tight budget. I skipped the accessories and went straight to the basics. I’ve wrangled up a three-piece collection.
If you are like me, you are racking your brain about what to don for New Year’s Eve. One of the biggest nights of holiday fashion is of course New Year’s Eve. You can celebrate this night in the most casual of intimate affairs to the most dashingly dapper social events!
Here’s a look at four great finds if you’re a fall wedding guest.
For the longest time a lady’s go-to item in her wardrobe has been the LBD (little black dress). While that staple should still remain in your closet, I feel a new, exciting go-to item is the LWD (little white dress)…
Trends come and go. Some come again, and some we can’t wait to go. I used to think Boho Chic was just a trend, but its resurrection and prominence in the fashion world for the last 10 years suggests otherwise. With roots back to the late 60s through 70s, it represented an easy going, loving life, peace, and harmony approach to an ever-changing world.
Just head East this summer. Chicago’s 33—yes 33!—beaches span the Lakefront and offer an urban retreat for those looking to unwind in the sun. Part of your beach-bound fun is the style you sport – straw, stripes, and puka shells included! Start simple and build on a classic bikini with eclectic accessories.
I’m not sure if it’s the whirlwind of femininity hitting fashion or the wide array of patterns or the sheer lighthearted happiness it gives me, but summer dresses are my current obsession. I have set out on a journey of collecting summer dresses this season without even knowing it. I followed my heart and my emotion and that led me to an eclectic sea of dresses!
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!