RGIII suffered an LCL sprain on Sunday, and there are many scenarios to think about when deciding to start or sit the best fantasy player this year.
A year ago, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees and Tom Brady were the unquestioned leaders at the quarterback position.
Big names dominate fantasy football drafts, but often don’t pay off. Check out these reaches and sleepers to get an edge.
The keyword is “upside.” And these guys have it. Here are the top 10 fantasy football quarterbacks for the 2012 NFL season.
It’s safe to say Drew Brees is still reeling over the sanctions levied against the Saints and head coach Sean Payton as a result of the bounty scandal.
Drew Brees has agreed to a five-year, $100 million contract with the New Orleans Saints, with $60 million guaranteed.
An arbitrator in Philadelphia has ruled in Drew Brees’ favor in a dispute over how much the Saints would have to pay him if they applied the franchise tag to the star quarterback again in 2013.
According to a recent poll, voted on by NFL players and released by the NFL, Tebow ranked as the 95th best player in the NFL. Cutler didn’t crack the top 100.
Alex Smith completed a 14-yard touchdown pass to Vernon Davis with 9 seconds left just after Drew Brees had put the high-powered Saints ahead, and the resurgent San Francisco 49ers capitalized on five New Orleans turnovers for a thrilling 36-32 playoff victory Saturday.
Brees set the NFL mark for yards passing in a season, breaking a record that Dan Marino had held for nearly three decades, and New Orleans clinched the NFC South title with a 45-16 victory over the Falcons on Monday night.
Jay Cutler crouched down on his knees, his head resting on the turf with his hands on both sides of his helmet as if his ears were ringing. That was after a blindside hit from Saints safety Malcolm Jenkins that was only the beginning of his misery in a 30-13 loss to New Orleans on Sunday.
The Bears will need a physical approach and a well-tuned strategy to defeat the New Orleans Saints this Sunday, says analyst Tom Thayer.
NEW YORK (AP) – A vote on a settlement to the lockout is what every NFL fan wants. Nobody is sure when that might happen. The players’ executive committee will meet Monday in Washington after […]
When NFL players decertified their union months ago, it was a cosmetic, procedural move to pave the way for antitrust litigation in an attempt to gain leverage against owners bent on grabbing a bigger share of the profits.
Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and Drew Brees said Wednesday “it is time” to wrap up negotiations on a deal to end the league’s lockout.
Calling the players’ offer “fair for both sides,” quarterbacks Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and Drew Brees – plaintiffs in the antitrust suit against the NFL – said Wednesday “it is time” to wrap up negotiations on a deal to end the league’s lockout.
“The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. -Gordon Gekko
Over the past couple days there have been positive reports surfacing that said that the NFL and the players were making progress towards a new collective bargaining agreement.
NFL players who sued the league for alleged antitrust violations liken the league to a “cartel” in their latest court filing, again urging an appeals court to lift the lockout.
Reggie Bush insists he was only joking when he stirred up fans with posts on his Twitter account about enjoying free time during the NFL lockout.
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!